• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Mysteries and Crap

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
1. Who/what is the voice in the very beginning of KH1 (dream world) and also comes out at the very end of KH1 (running to Castle oblivion)???

2. What did opening the door to the light do really??? (besides bringing Sora & Riku back home)
(Kingdom Hearts isn't the door to the light, since that voice-dude says Sora still has yet to open the door at the end of KH1) (it was that shining at the very end of KH2 when Sora and Riku are on the dark beach)

3. Were there no heartless or something in the past??? (I'm pretty sure there were people that fell to darkness back then)

4. Whatever happened to Yen Sid??? (dissapeared from the Tower in KH2, never to be seen again)

5. How does Sora fight Terra in KH2: FM+???

6. Whatever happened to Sora's old keychains from KH1???

7. Why did Sora have to reacquire Oathkeepet and Oblivion???

8. Why does Sora not remember Sephiroth in KH2?

9. Whatever happened to Wakka and Tidus?

10. What happens if you get the 'Portal to TWTNW" question wrong? (answer is Sea Salt Ice-Cream, never answered it wrong)

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
1. Who/what is the voice in the very beginning of KH1 (dream world) and also comes out at the very end of KH1 (running to Castle oblivion)???

2. What did opening the door to the light do really??? (besides bringing Sora & Riku back home)
(Kingdom Hearts isn't the door to the light, since that voice-dude says Sora still has yet to open the door at the end of KH1) (it was that shining at the very end of KH2 when Sora and Riku are on the dark beach)

3. Were there no heartless or something in the past??? (I'm pretty sure there were people that fell to darkness back then)

4. Whatever happened to Yen Sid??? (dissapeared from the Tower in KH2, never to be seen again)

10. What happens if you get the 'Portal to TWTNW" question wrong? (answer if Sea Salt Ice-Cream, never answered it wrong)

1.Mickey
2.IDK
3.The first heartless was the one that Xehanort experimented on
4.Probably nowhere important
5.He uses a portal of some sort
6.Could of been lost or Nomura didnt want to use the same keyblades over again (KK,OK,Obli are an exception)
7.dont remember this
8.IDK
9.They're at Di
10.You'll get another chance

B

brosandi

Confirmed to be King Mickey talking to Sora through his heart.

"Running to Castle Oblivion"? There was no otherworldly voice there, unless you mean Marluxia.

That wasn't the door to light, if you ask me.

The first Heartless were created by Xehanort the Apprentice.

Lazy ass Keyblade Master.

Through non-canon means.

When he lost his memories, he lost the keychains.

Same as above.

Because it was an Optional Boss fight put into the American KH1 games.

They live on the islands still. Selphie mentions them in KH2.

10. What happens if you get the 'Portal to TWTNW" question wrong? (answer if Sea Salt Ice-Cream, never answered it wrong)
You try again.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Confirmed to be King Mickey talking to Sora through his heart.

"Running to Castle Oblivion"? There was no otherworldly voice there, unless you mean Marluxia.

Ya, at the very very end, the words pop up again. It's when Pluto is leading them to their doom

That wasn't the door to light, if you ask me.

Well, Sora says "The Door to Light" when it appears.
But maybe ur right, who knows (cept Nomura)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

1.Micky
2.No one knows yet
3.There weren't Heartless until 9 years before the first game when Ansem TW's appraintances made them
4....He went for sea salt ice-cream?
5.It's a non-canon boss battle and has nothing to do with the plot. The armor is refered to as Lingering Sentiment.
6.They're game mechanics so it doesn't mater too much
7.Not sure what you mean by why...
8.Refer to answer 5
9.They're on Destiny Island
10.?

B

brosandi

Ya, at the very very end, the words pop up again. It's when Pluto is leading them to their doom
I think that's just for effect, I don't really think you're meant to think he was talking to him in that very second. Point is, It's Mickey.

Well, Sora says "The Door to Light" when it appears.
But maybe ur right, who knows (cept Nomura)
Yeah well, since when did Sora know anything? =/

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I think that's just for effect, I don't really think you're meant to think he was talking to him in that very second. Point is, It's Mickey.

Yeah well, since when did Sora know anything? =/

I also thought Nomura said that was the door.
I hope it isn't though, cuz I thought the Dorr to Light would be more based on Kingdom hearts than a beach...

B

brosandi

I also thought Nomura said that was the door.
I hope it isn't though, cuz I thought the Dorr to Light would be more based on Kingdom hearts than a beach...
He didn't really. He didn't say it wasn't either, though. The only real comment he made was that that light showing up was to represent how "even in the deepest darkness, there is light"

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
When was it confirmed that the voice was Mickey...? I've never seen actual confirmation that that's true.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
When was it confirmed that the voice was Mickey...? I've never seen actual confirmation that that's true.
It was said in the 358/2 Days Ultimania...
Originally Posted by Ultimania
1) Mysterious Voice
It’s the King calling to Sora here. In the Dive To Heart, the King guides Sora through his dream, explaining the intentions of the adventure.

When Sora acquires the Keyblade for the first time after this (p.95) and just before passing through the last door of The End of The World (p.139), Sora hears a voice reverberate in him that sounds like the King’s. It seems so that those around him understand without hearing, the King speaks to Sora’s heart directly

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Not the Days' Ultimania. the . This info is oooold and no one even noticed until recently.
Right, my bad. It was translated by the KHI translators so close together on this site that I couldn't help but assume they were connected. It was from the KH1 ultimania, but it was rarely translated at that point and so few translations of it exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back