• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More leaked 358/2 Days photos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
thanks!
and i dont think it should be moved. its just some box pics and the title screen

Radon

mofo
Thanks BM. Could'nt really think of anyone who would think of this as a spoiler so don't worry about it.

Also all those people who said they could only see that artwork on the main screen if it were cut off are now proven wrong. :)

Silent hero_

Awards
So that's how the menu looks like. Kinda neat. There isn't any "multiplayer button" in the menu. Prehaps you've have to unlock it in story mode or something.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
So that's how the menu looks like. Kinda neat. There isn't any "multiplayer button" in the menu. Prehaps you've have to unlock it in story mode or something.

Like CoM? I hope not

Thats pretty cool, though I wonder why they didn't use the new renders for every member...

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I think you have to load your game first, you know you have all the same panels and items and abilities and such so you most likely have to do that for the option to show up...........

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
(one of the last scans) On the start screen, when you turn on the DS, where you touch the DS game, the icon for Days is sea salt ice cream, yes? That's awesome =D
And there's also a quick bio on each member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back