• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Kingdom Hearts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Who thinks that there will be more than just KH 1, COM, and 2. Like FF there are like 12 or whatever. I dont really know if they will make them that long but one of my friends says that there was going to be a 3rd one. I hope. So post what you think. :D

New2Ya

I'm lost...
There will be more KINGDOM HEARTS, but not as many as FINAL FANTASY, stated by Tetsuya Nomura...

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Kingdom Hearts will be a series that easy can end whit a trilogy ( KH,KH2 and KH3, taking out CoM). But i am one of those that really believe that theres will be like 4 KH. But it never will be like Final Fantasy!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i think that KH can pull a 3rd and 4th, but afterwards ratings will drop. and the number of FF games is not a good example, cuse as far as i know each FF game has different charecters and storylines, and honestly after the 5th KH, storylines would be scarce.

*2*Tosty

I sincerely hope that the end of Kingdom Hearts will be kingdom hearts 2. I could never stand this horrible waiting again for a kh3 or kh4. But deep down I would really want a little more out or the kingdom hearts series.

DragonRider1234

id hope 4 a KH3...............only when it came out but after watching another ending like the 1 in KH1 i would be depressed.then b aggrivated while i wait 4 #3 and b happy when it came out.

punksora

really and truly, i just want a KH3....and then that will be the one to end the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back