• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Kingdom Hearts Merchandise at Hot Topic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

Ah, Hot Topic has done it yet again, and this time they have brought us this: Apparel | New a 358/2 Days Shirt. Not sure if this belongs in this section, but usually merchindise news is posted here. Sorry if this has been allready pointed out, but nevertheless, here it is. Apparel | New

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
oh the color is....wow >.>

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
eh...I don't like the fact the dark clouds were changed pink. And that Axel's hair matches the pink. And if the shirt wasn't white (even though it says gray) it would be okay. And I would have liked the Ultimania Guide cover to be a shirt rather than the cover of the game.

@ any Hot Topic Merch Director: I refuse to spend $21-$23 on a shirt that won't even fit me (There are people out there who need a size smaller than a Small and not only males wear VG/Anime/Cartoon shirts) and looks god-awful. There is a more creative way to design a shirt...And sticking renders and box art on shirts does not work.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
What can ya do? =/

The design probably wouldn't look any better on other different colored shirts. White may be one of the best even if it looks a little awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back