• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More KH Shirts (Heartless, Nobody & Unversed Symbols)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 71005

As always the heartless symbol looks the coolest by far.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hmmm i cant decide between the unversed or nobody

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It would be so much cheaper to just make your own. This is seriously not worth the money.

Spire

A friend of mine bought me the Nobody shirt a while back. I told him not too because it was so pricey but he insisted so now I have a kick-ass Nobody shirt. Although now I want the Unversed one to match...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why on Earth would you make a shirt with a single, big logo in the middle? It's boring as hell.

After seeing each and every piece of clothing Hot Topic and other companies have churned out to be crap, I'm becoming more and more tempted to create my own shirts and sell them. Can't be too-hard to out-do designs this fukken simple.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
∞;5037718 said:
Why on Earth would you make a shirt with a single, big logo in the middle? It's boring as hell.

After seeing each and every piece of clothing Hot Topic and other companies have churned out to be crap, I'm becoming more and more tempted to create my own shirts and sell them. Can't be too-hard to out-do designs this fukken simple.

And you'd make a shitload of money too, considering how many people would even buy this crap.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Unversed symbol is fan-made of course......i don't see the point in buying any of these. they don't look flashy enough to wear daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back