• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More KH News :3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
New HQ Screens

Sorry if anybody's found this already. D: Ack.

Famitsu posted up some HQ 358/2 Days screenshots that were on a recent scan. They're really good quality and much better than the not-so great scanned versions. They're not really anything new, but one part of one screen couldn't be translated before because of the quality. :D

Famitsu website

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days ARTICLE

Famitsu.com updated with a new article on the DS title, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It's very short and contains a few screenshots previously seen in some recent scans. Here it is in context, please enjoy reading it! If you copy and paste this translation, please credit back to KHInsider!
FAMITSU.COM - The boy who appeared in Kingdom Hearts II, Roxas. This time he is the main character of the action RPG, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. This title follows the daily life of Roxas during his time as a member of Organization XIII, at the same time revealing what the Organization was up to. In this article, we take a look at the mission and cut scenes of Halloween Town.

kh01.jpg

Xion: “Hey… How could I be the same as you two?”​

On Destiny Island, Xion confides her troubles. She feels "different" than Axel and Roxas, and seems to be concerned about it. Her modest desire is to be with the two of them, but it appears that wish does not come true as of now.

kh02.jpg

Xemnas: “The time is up.”​

This is an event scene in the game. According to Xemnas, Member No.1 of the Organization, the group is fully prepared and ready to begin moving forward with their plans. This is the story that leads to Kingdom Hearts II.

kh03.jpg

Jack: At a very familiar place... Suddenly disappearing... Suddenly appearing...​

Speaking of Halloween Town, it's the Pumpkin King, Jack Skellington. Seems the three lovers of mischief Lock, Shock, and Barrel appear too.

kh04.jpg

Xigbar: “Hahaha! Saix sent me a really reliable guy!”

kh05.jpg

Top Screen: Information... Subdue the Dualblade*.

Bottom Screen: Area- Suspended Bridge, Mission- Subdue the large scale Heartless.​

Roxas is new to Organization XIII, so sometimes the other members are asked to support him on missions. But on the contrary, this time Roxas is the member doing the supporting.

*Dualblade is the name of the enemy Xigbar and Roxas are fighting in the last screenshot.

GAMES FEATURED IN 「CLOUD message」MAGAZINE

Much like Square Enix's feature magazine Re:Riplai, the second issue of CLOUD magazine is releasing on December 12th, 2008. Volume two will contain information and interviews on all the new Kingdom Hearts titles. The book does not come with a DVD like Re:Riplai and it's price ranges around roughly $15.00 USD.
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
  • Kingdom Hearts Coded
  • Kingdom Hearts Mobile

ENGLISH KH:ReCOM WEBSITE UPDATES

The NA Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Official Site updated today, finally unveiling the Gameplay section of the site. The new section goes over the basic of use of cards to advance between rooms, the card system, the battle system as well as the Minigames that will appear in Re:CoM. Each of these small sections come paired with a video which, at the moment, don't seem to be working. Never fear though, I'm sure the videos will be up shortly.

Also, the "Coming Soon" banner has been removed from the Trailer Image in the Multimedia section, but when you click on it, a small banner below still reads "coming soon". It is expected that the trailer will be up shortly.

Remember guys! The game releases tomorrow! If you haven't by now, you've missed your chance to pre-order it. Fortunately, that doesn't mean you can't still purchase it. if you're interested in buying it online, check out the links below.

Gamestop Pre-Order: KH: Re:Chain of Memories $29.99 (USA Only)
Play-Asia Pre-Order: KH: Re:Chain of Memories - $34.90 (Worldwide)

Keep in mind if you are importing the game and plan on playing it on a PS2 that isn't a US/Canada system, you'll need to use a device like Swap Magic to play it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: New HQ Screens

I love how Xenmas seems to be giving himself a disapproving look there. "Good lord I actually thought that looked fashionable? What was I thinking?"

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Well, this doesn't seem too new to me, beyond the images that I haven't saw before (but I did hear most of the words/ dialogue corresponding to the images), but nice find anyways.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Nice translation Bittermeats! Xigbar seems friendly (And I LOVE seeing Axel over Xemnas' shoulder) but the pics don't look that good blown up that big.

I hope Halloweentown is big. I love that world/movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back