• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More KH DDD theories * MAJOR Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

Okay, I know everyone is probably tired of this stuff by now, but here me out. (Also there are a lot of spoilers, so if you don't want to be spoiled on the story stop reading now.)

I think that Yen Sid gave Sora and Riku a different mark of mastery test then TAV because he he had a goal for them to accomplish and if he waited until after the normal mark of mastery it might be too late and Xehanort might have already returned and done whatever evil thing he wanted to do. So the keyhole of sleep might have its own way time passes, like in dreams time seems longer than it really is. So in the keyhole of sleep time might make time go slower than in the real world, so when Sora and Riku are done, hardly any time will have passed at all.

Since everyone is connected to "the world enclosed in sleep" through dreams, Axel, Xion, and Ven might be in the "world enclosed in sleep" too (Possibly Ansem the wise and Roxas). So Sora and Riku's goal might be to find and awaken the people trapped in sleep in "the world enclosed in sleep", and if they do, they will be keyblade masters.

Since Yen Sid already knows that Xehanort is back with some followers, he might be trying to assemble as many people as he can to fight back. So after Sora and Riku finish the test and become masters (assuming they both pass), the game will end with everybody that they found waking up, and some worlds, too. This goes hand in hand with Nomura saying that this was a prelude to KHIII.

So that's my theory, and I had a few questions that I had no idea where to put-

*If Ven wakes up, what happens to Roxas?

*What happens to Sora or Riku if only one of them passes?

*Since the original Xehanort has been resurrected, what is going to happen to Terra?

Leave any thoughts on the theory or possible answers to the questions below.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it actually fits what nomura said in ultimania. no one in the kh universe dies, they just go into a state of sleep waiting to wake up. its possible that the "realm of sleep" (call it that for now) takes those people in until they are woken.

yen sid said theres a a "key" in such a place so I'm guessing this "key" is just a new power that will give them the power to wake those people up and bring them back, kinda like how MX is able to release his heart with his keyblade, the new key just releases them from their sleep. though it sounds stupid, that's how i see it lol.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
*If Ven wakes up, what happens to Roxas?

Personally, I believe they're the same person. Roxas was Sora's Body (and soul), but with Ven's heart. And it's been proven time and time again the heart is the strongest of all the elements, so Roxas very well could be argued to be Ven, just an amnesiac Ven. Like how Apprentice Xehanort was an amnesiac Terraqusnort.

*What happens to Sora or Riku if only one of them passes?

The conditions of passing is surviving the events in DDD. Yen Sid's speech in the trailer pretty much clarified how they would become Masters. Besides, they've both already proven they're Masters, in my opinion. Sora's saved the world twice (three times if you count what Marluxia might have done if he'd gotten a hold on Sora and four times if you count the Data world with Data Sora), and Riku's conquered his darkness.

*Since the original Xehanort has been resurrected, what is going to happen to Terra?

He'll probably have to be separated from Terraqusnort KH1 Sora's Sacrifice style. Just, without creating a Heartless and Nobody and repeating everything again.

Volktio

my opinion is that when kh3 ends sora and riku will be masters riku will choose the path to protect is home (destiny islands) and sora the same path as MX go to another worlds :D

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
my opinion is that when kh3 ends sora and riku will be masters riku will choose the path to protect is home (destiny islands) and sora the same path as MX go to another worlds :D

You do realize they'll be Masters by the end of DDD, if not before the end of the game, right? Either way, if anything I see Kairi being the one to stay home and protect the land when she becomes useful. Riku and Sora is pretty much the universe's protectors.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
The only problem I have with this theory is that Yen Sid had nothing to do with TAV's MoM exam. That was all Eraqus (and MX but still)... I'm pretty sure the RoS may be his standard method for the MoM exam, considering that one scene in BBS with Mickey.

Other than that, it does make sense.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You do realize they'll be Masters by the end of DDD, if not before the end of the game, right? Either way, if anything I see Kairi being the one to stay home and protect the land when she becomes useful. Riku and Sora is pretty much the universe's protectors.

I doubt even Kairi will stay back. Considering Yensid said that Xehanort will "not be alone" I'm assuming he is going to need to recruit everyone possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back