• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more ideas from kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
this is a continuation of my old kh3 ideas thread. here are my ideas:

1. Have more than 3 people in your party (including Sora)
2. A cool system in which you can combine keychains to make new keyblades.
3. MORE COOL LOOKING HEARTLESS, of course!
4. More ff characters from the 32 bit era.
5. pixar movie worlds
6. More ff characters as party members and summons

Comments, please! introduce more ideas while ur at it, too!

RiseAgainst

I like 1 2 and 3

I never really liked final fantasy cause i only played X and tidus and yuna were so lame and I also played X-2 and that was the worst game of all time

I really think it would be cool for more people in your party that would be real cool

I heard kh2 still has kinda small worlds so I think the worlds she expand and be larger

Longing_Desire

I'm a fan of FF so i think maybe some FF worlds would be so cool! i also think pixar worlds and more heartless would be good too!

MetalChocobo002

I think simotanius play would be awesome maybe with sora and riku or something like that...this way your friend wouldn't have to sit and watch while u play KHIII

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
Unlockable characters, hands down.
Solo missions.
Ideas 1, 2 and 3 are good ideas.
Also, WHERE ARE TEH CHOCOBO'S!
Ehm, riding chocobo's around the world or ranch would be soem fun.
:p Thats from my old thread when I was still a 'lil n00b.

PhantomDark

How can you have Final Fantasy 1 characters in Kingdom Hearts 3 WHEN THEY WERE NAMELESS, the player had to name the people but for Kingdom Hearts 3( if they make one) they should have more Final Fantasy summons like Shiva and the rest of the gang, not summons like Stitch and Chicken Little. Have anyone of you see what Stitch does while you have him summoned. Nothing

DarkRiku13

Although I like the idea of having FF worlds in KH, I wouldnt count on it ever because Hollow Bastion is the world were all the FF characters live so it is a very slim chance of seeing a FF world ever in KH though it would be awesome to have a Balamb Garden world or a Midgar world

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
PhantomDark said:
How can you have Final Fantasy 1 characters in Kingdom Hearts 3 WHEN THEY WERE NAMELESS, the player had to name the people but for Kingdom Hearts 3( if they make one) they should have more Final Fantasy summons like Shiva and the rest of the gang, not summons like Stitch and Chicken Little. Have anyone of you see what Stitch does while you have him summoned. Nothing

I meant ff characters that had solid names or defaults like tidus! and Stitch does do something when he's summoned. He takes out his ukulele and starts playing (sora plays his keyblade:confused: what's up with that?) to make the heartless drop HP orbs and some other stuff. Stitch isn't useless. You can find this footage in the videos section under Complete Kingdom Hearts 2 Japanese Promotinal Trailer.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Toy Story world, where our friends become dolls as well... xD

And it would be great if FF characters could join your journey as well... For a certain amount of time of course, sine Donald and Goofy are very important as sidecharacters...

And a weather system in some areas where it can snow and rain and that kind of stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back