• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more ideas from kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

Cool Ideas, but I will throw my two cents in:

Sora kicking @$$ in Midgar = Total Ownage.

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
kingdom2917 said:
Being able to control Donald and Goofy would be cool, especailly if its like a 2 or more player game.

cool idea, but since the kh franchise is and rpg, i doubt it if S-E would make the decision to make a multiplayer kh game because typically, rpgs are about the single player experience. but kh3 being a multiplayer rpg could happen.

Graficcha

Axel and the 'good' Org members should return...definately....
Letting half of them get killed in CoM is a pure waste of cool characters...

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yeah....Larxene and Zexy of all should return!!! but they need to put some more FaShIoN on them like the other org members..
sorry if im obsessed with the FaShIoN on all the members and that i post it on nearly every thread.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
kingdom2917 said:
Being able to control Donald and Goofy would be cool, especailly if its like a 2 or more player game.
Yes!!..that would be awesome for KH3!..you could play as Sora and two of your other friends could play as goofy & donald!..or who ever else is in your party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back