• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More FFIX characters in KHIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xayn

Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and X get most of the attention when it comes to cameo appearances in KHII, and when I first heard that Vivi (from FFIX) was going to appear in that game I was so excited! Finnaly, a character from my favorite Final Fantasy game, getting a minor role in Kingdom Hearts! Nomura was reluctant to put him in the game because he (Nomura) didn't take part in making FFIX.

But...

Characters such as Zidane, the main hero from FFIX, and Kuja, the atagonist, are going to have roles in Dissidia: Final Fantasy with Nomura as the character designer.

So... this could mean more characters from FFIX, such as Zidane and Kuja, could make appearances in KHIII.

I sure hope so n.n;

Khaston

I hope so too, I think Zidane and Sora would get on really well, something about there characters seems alike. I'm still pining for FFXII more though, even though it's it's unlikely :(.

ShadowInside

That would be cool.. but if they appeared in the next game, i dont think they would be main characters as Sora or Donald or Goofy. Probably they would just appear to help us a little

Xayn

That would be cool.. but if they appeared in the next game, i dont think they would be main characters as Sora or Donald or Goofy. Probably they would just appear to help us a little

Yup yup, like the other FF cameos.

And FFXII is another one I'd like to see. Fran especially =D

Eternamente926

Yup yup, like the other FF cameos.

And FFXII is another one I'd like to see. Fran especially =D

*laughs* I could see Fran and Balthier in the next one, and Balthier telling Sora how he's the star XD

Personally I'd love to see a Limit command between Sora and Fran. Her Mist Charges just scream Limit... Feral Strike, Whip Kick, and Shatterheart? The possibilities *dies* :D

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and X get most of the attention when it comes to cameo appearances in KHII, and when I first heard that Vivi (from FFIX) was going to appear in that game I was so excited! Finnaly, a character from my favorite Final Fantasy game, getting a minor role in Kingdom Hearts! Nomura was reluctant to put him in the game because he (Nomura) didn't take part in making FFIX.
Particularly FFVII, I might add... The freaking whole cast was in the game, except for Vincent and the more boring characters...

I wish FFVIII was more in it, in fact, Rinoa really... she fits perfectly in the KH games...

But...

Characters such as Zidane, the main hero from FFIX, and Kuja, the atagonist, are going to have roles in Dissidia: Final Fantasy with Nomura as the character designer.

So... this could mean more characters from FFIX, such as Zidane and Kuja, could make appearances in KHIII.

I sure hope so n.n;
Agreed! :thumbsup:

lionheartroar83

so Vincent is boring? haha you are mistaken. He would be an awesome addition to any KH game. He is a great character. Also, Vivi was not ruined

Sexy Angel
That would be cool if FFXII came into the KH universe...

Haku

<3
I think that it would be cool if they added someone like General Beatrix or Garnet.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
so Vincent is boring? haha you are mistaken. He would be an awesome addition to any KH game. He is a great character. Also, Vivi was not ruined
I believe you were talking to me, and if you were, you should've read more carefully. I never wrote Vincent was boring...

armytaco

I would like to see an uber amount of FF characters in the next KH game. Particularly, Vincent, Rinoa, Zidane, Vaan, Balthier, Fran, Penelo, Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo, etc.

Xman's Keyblade

You know, the only FF characters that I have not seen are Vincent Valentine and Lulu. I hope they make an appearance in KHIII along with the possible FFXII characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back