• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More FF charcters from leons game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
I have a feeling that more charcters from leons FF game will be in his since he was the only 1. Any1 elsew agree

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Hold on, wait, I get the games mixed up...

Ya, my bad. He was from FF8. Sorry. Ya, I think Selphie was from FF8 too, so that makes at least too characters from the game.

Zophar

No selphie was from FF8. So Squall/Leon was not the only FF8 Character in KH. I do agree that we will probably see more FF8 characters. My guess is that they might have some people like Zell, Irvine, or maybe even Quisits. (I can't spell her name even if my life depended on it).

D

Dexter

No selfie from FF7 i think?Okay and second of all Leons game is called FF8 and he's not the only character that's going to be in kh2 Sefier Fujin and Rujin will be in the game and there from FF8 so get your facts straight before posting???

Banned
rpg master said:
No selfie from FF7 i think?Okay and second of all Leons game is called FF8 and he's not the only character that's going to be in kh2 Sefier Fujin and Rujin will be in the game and there from FF8 so get your facts straight before posting???

Well Sorry. I never played any of those games cept the FFX games. I always get those mixed up anyways. So ya, sorry bout that.

yado

I taste delicious
Thats ok most of the ones from KH where from FF7 and KH2 i thought the new ones were mostly from new ones like FFX

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
o_O

Selphie and Leon are from FF8. And there was a rumor that said Rinoa will be in the game. But that died down.

And Seifer, Ruijin, and Fuijin from FF8 are in the game also. They are like kids....and Seifer is Leon's rival....

Also, Irvine was originally going to be in the game...but he was replaced by Wakka. So you can assume he was going to be a kid on Destiny Islands with Selphie.

visitor_7

Do you guys think Leon will change his name back to Squall? In that picture with Cloud (when there back to back), it looks like he has his old costume on (yeah, i played that FF8 game), he's wearing some kind of furry pilot coat or whatever it is. What do you guys think?

Counterpart

rpg master said:

LMAO...your telling people to get their facts straight when you don't even have your facts straight.Selphie is not from FF7 she is from FF8.Seifer is from FF8 & Fujin and Raijin are from FF8 as well.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
A little bit confusing, but anyway...

Leon should call himself Squall in KH2 cause Hollow Bastion is...not... back to normal, damn. Maybe hes continuing to call himself Leon, I don know...

Banned
visitor_7 said:
Do you guys think Leon will change his name back to Squall? In that picture with Cloud (when there back to back), it looks like he has his old costume on (yeah, i played that FF8 game), he's wearing some kind of furry pilot coat or whatever it is. What do you guys think?

He probably did, since HB isn't destroyed, just looks like it's been tossed around a bit it a rabid dog....

I think he will change it back.

Dark Oblivion007

irvine goes seem like he would have been a good charecter on destiny islands.
maybe the reason riona wasn't in the game cause she looks kind of like kairi.

Heartless1990

Sigh...

KH1 + KH2 combined has these characters from Final Fantasy VIII
1) Squall (Leon)
2) Selphie
3) Seifer
4) Raijin
5) Fujin

It's that all? Does that end this thread yet? It's just THAT simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back