• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Disney Worlds in Union X?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I know I'm not a Union X guy, but I want to ask will their be any other worlds in Future Union X updates? Because aside from the Princesses of Heart worlds (Wonderland, Agrabah, Beast's Castle, Dwarf Woodlands, Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion), Olympus Coliseum, and the Wreck-It Ralph world (which has been teased since Ralph's inclusion as a summon in KH3, but Square continue to shoot themselves in the foot and refuse to say when it's coming out), there haven't been any other Disney worlds included (so does it have to do with the Fairy tale aspect?)

It would be cool to see more other Disney worlds included such as Kingdom of Corona, and Arendelle from (KH3) along with other previously existing worlds as well (Neverland, Prankster's Paradise, etc...), I'm not sure if their are rules on how the developers Disney worlds are put into Union X.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Season 2 of KHUX was announced with three new Disney worlds more than two years ago. Since then development reports have been rare and there have been no interviews etc. that confirm even more worlds than this.

The browser version shut down shortly after its 3rd Anniversary, let's see how much longer it will take KHUX to reach this point. Maybe there will be a 3rd season with new worlds after all.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Season 2 of KHUX was announced with three new Disney worlds more than two years ago. Since then development reports have been rare and there have been no interviews etc. that confirm even more worlds than this.

The browser version shut down shortly after its 3rd Anniversary, let's see how much longer it will take KHUX to reach this point. Maybe there will be a 3rd season with new worlds after all.
I do know that Wreck-It Ralph is one of the new Disney worlds for UX (which has been teased by Nomura when he said that their would be a new summon that is set to be in KH3 and this summon is from a Disney world that won't appear in KH3, so eyes are pointing to Wreck-It Ralph) and also the new story updates the past few months involved Data and bugs/glitching which corresponds to Vanellope being a glitch and King Candy's hampering with the Sugar Rush code so that's one of them.

I'm not sure if Enchanted Dominion and Castle of Dreams are considered the other "new Disney worlds" mentioned in Season 2 cause they were previously in BBS but in their words they are considered as "new worlds", but I don't know, I'm still salty with what happened at the D23 2015 Japan event 3-4 years ago when they announced that Beast's Castle was the "new" world for Kingdom Hearts X.

Hope they pick up the pace cause they've been laggin with UX and Season 2 has been out for almost 3 years.

Last edited:

Hirokey123

Awards
They definitely are the new worlds, they said season 2 was kicking off with a new world and that was Castle of Dreams. They said look towards the appearance of Maleficent for a clue on future developments and that brought the second new Disney world Enchanted Dominion. The third was the only one that was said to be a totally brand new disney world. It's hard to believe given the update crawl but seems like Season 2 of UX may be drawing to a close.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, we are only waiting on Ralph. As far as we know, that could be the final Disney world. I guess it all depends how long this goes lol.

Hirokey123

Awards
Honestly my guess is there will be a season 3 and it will be kicked off/marked by most of the union leaders being gone due to time travel shenanigans.

Back