• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Details about KH3D Ultimania Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Good morning everyone! As you already know, the Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Ultimania will be released on May 1st, 2012! Thanks to aibo_ac7, we've learned just what this Ultimania may entail, courtesy of Studio Bent!

• Complete maps of the worlds with locations for treasures and link portals
  • Guides and tips on Dream Eater breeding and ability unlocking
  • Details of all aspects of the gameplay system, such as abilities, commands, items, etc.
  • Boss battle guides so ensure victory
  • A large gallery of never-before-seen artwork
  • A summary of the story as provided by the staff
  • Secrets of a total of 23 members of the development team that only they know
  • An interview with Director Nomura regarding the future of the series

Last edited:

KevVentus

Oh geez. It's going to be really hard waiting until after I finish the game to read up on all this : /

At least I can appreciate some of the artwork : D

Roro

Awards
Hmmm I want to know about the secrets, the interview and the artwork so can't wait till this comes out! Its only coming out in japan though right?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
The secrets and the artwork seem very interesting. I wonder what they could be?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
So no new AR Card then, I guess SE really released them all by this point.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't believe you can really reach that conclusion just because they're not releasing a new AR card with the Ultimania.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I hope the Ultimania interview discusses the other ending Nomura had in mind (or maybe that's one of the "secrets" that will be revealed by a staff member?). That's the one thing I'm dying to know more about.

And if he's not using it to announce KH3's development, I suspect all of the "future of the series" talk will be reduced to the usual vague retorts and [laughs].

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Probably xD

Typically, KH Ultimanias contain two Nomura interviews: one about the scenario mysteries and one about pretty much everything; development, background, yadda yadda yadda.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
And if he's not using it to announce KH3's development, I suspect all of the "future of the series" talk will be reduced to the usual vague retorts and [laughs].

I'm expecting the same. I don't think he'll ever seriously mention the development of KH III until FFVXIII comes out in 5-6 years.

KevVentus

I really want to hear about the cancelled ending too. And I wouldn't count KH3 news out yet, he said a while back that he was going to start the writing soon. I expect some pretty interesting news about the series' future, be it KH3 or the fabled "mystery title"

I'm also surprised that there was no AR card announced now that I think about it. It seemed like a perfect opportunity

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really want to hear about the cancelled ending too. And I wouldn't count KH3 news out yet, he said a while back that he was going to start the writing soon. I expect some pretty interesting news about the series' future, be it KH3 or the fabled "mystery title"

I'm also surprised that there was no AR card announced now that I think about it. It seemed like a perfect opportunity

Ultimanias are expensive. It's sort of a turn off in my opinion.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
The never before seen artwork has to be the most exciting for me lol. Can't wait to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back