• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Detailed Birth by Sleep Trailer Impressions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Evil baby with an evil grinning smile and orange eyes! Then he stands up on his two lil baby feet an holds a tiny keyblade saying goo goo ga ga! :p
wow that killed me XD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

i wonder why ven left his keyblade in neverland =/

Stop spamming the thread guys. Take random discussion elsewhere :l
i apologize and i will stop now

xgnarmanx

That baby might be a reincarnation of Ventus.

that would be kinda pointless I really don't see any reason why they would make him a baby or that happening. Its most likly a flash back.

where the heck he would of gone or how no one knew about him.

And why woudl Xemnas be looking for the other "friend" in the room of awakeing? Assuming that ven is the other friend he should be looking for a baby ven

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well the baby might be in the opening movie where it shows Ven being born and then maybe ME or MX finds him and takes him in to be his own son.(Something like that)
Still it could be a reincarnation who will be in KH3.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry about that, Salty. :( Okay, serious, did it really happen there on the final trailer? I mean Ven as a baby in a flashback and he's from Destiny Islands but I thought family has nothing to do with KH, except Kairi and her grandmother and Sora with his mom.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
In truth if that is baby Ven then maybe he is sora's brother. I don't think that will happen but it could.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i just hope that someone from TAV found the keyhole or just the door, like Sora told Riku about a monster and then Riku found the Keyhole. Sora could tell the same thing to another one of them

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
In truth if that is baby Ven then maybe he is sora's brother. I don't think that will happen but it could.

But even if Ven is 'Sora's brother', then the latter's mom should have realised that Ven's gone and many years later, she should have told him about Ven during KH so....I doubt the whole brother thing will happen.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
This is sick!!! I hope it goes on Youtube or something sooon :D

I'm really looking forward to the trailer when it comes but I don't think the people there at JF are allowed to take pics or vids of the final trailer. But I'm also really interested on the opening scene of Ven being chained to a throne on a room, unconscious, possibly this could be the Chamber of Awakening and maybe Ven seem to have lost his heart.

B

Blade5468

But even if Ven is 'Sora's brother', then the latter's mom should have realised that Ven's gone and many years later, she should have told him about Ven during KH so....I doubt the whole brother thing will happen.

Why would she tell him about him in KH?

Okay, seeing as it's a beach and 13yo kids are making rafts, it's safe to say they probably don't have cameras. Sora would have no way to remember Ven, but who says he doesn't know he existed?

I don't see why in her 2 seconds of dialogue she'd mention it. "Sora, dinner's ready, also, you used to have a brother that died when you were four."

Anyway, I don't support this at all and don't want it to happen, but I'm just saying it's perfectly logical that he'd be his brother and he'd know about it, or even that he wouldn't know about it because everyone forgot him or something.

Rexy

Bronze Member
"Sora, dinner's ready, also, you used to have a brother that died when you were four."

that is so funny...ok now:
i think that Ven as some connection to Sora but, how everyone told me, family doens't matter so, Ventus cold be talking with Sora, like Terra talked to Riku

B

Blade5468

i think that Ven as some connection to Sora but, how everyone told me, family doens't matter so, Ventus cold be talking with Sora, like Terra talked to Riku

Only two of them have connections. If talking to a person would make them "connected," then Terra would be connected to Riku, and Aqua would be connected to Kairi, and (if as you said he's talking to Sora) Ven would be connected to Sora.
Therefore, according to that theory, all three would have connections, which wouldnt fit.
I think it's safe to assume that the connection will be much bigger than being some guy they talked to on the island.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah it could be logical, 10 years after BBS is a long time, people tend to forget things easily throughout the years, especially their childhood days like Kairi didn't remember how her true home looks like, in 10 years later.

B

Blade5468

Yeah, and it's not like Sora would look at Roxas and think, "Hmmm, who does he remind me of..?" because then he'd go, "Oh, that's right, ME."

Tidus14

or the name birth by sleep will explain the baby;

when ven sleeps, a baby borns on destiny islands..?

or is is a flashback, and is the baby vanitas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back