• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Customization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegas Squared

no they wont have gear, the new keyblade weve seen is called wind maker. the item fused to make it is the wind gear. but the name "crossing of two" isnt (insert element here) blade, but it might look the same with a different name.

it looks like axel's chakram is returning to him in the top picture. In the manga, and maybe the games, i dont remember, axel puts away his chakram by having them disinigrate into ashes like the picture. and how could any weopon change matter if keyblades never mattered in previous KH games and the other member only have changed weopons in multiplayer, where the story does not apply?

oh no! i edited my post and got pushed to page 2!

A

Audo

I'm pretty sure the other member's weapon customization applies in Single Player mode too. It would be the same as changing Donald and Goofy's weapons in KH1+KH2

Omegas Squared

I'm pretty sure the other member's weapon customization applies in Single Player mode too. It would be the same as changing Donald and Goofy's weapons in KH1+KH2

i hadnt thought of that!:eek: but still, it looks like the weopon changes are made with the grid-thing, and it would be a little unnescessary for allies to have that. and donald and goofy's weopons never affected the story.

A

Audo

Everything is done through the panel system. So yeah, I think we can expect for your partners to have their own panel systems as well.

Omegas Squared

everything? oh, i didnt know that. oh well. im surprised at how powerful the ds is turning out to be (graphic-wise and such)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The GBA handled the card-system, why would the DS be any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back