• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more COM Manga scans FTW!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
.:EngetsuDrake:. said:
Larxene looks like a...Evil, sadistic and smexy witch! I like that!

So does Zexy. I <3 them both.

>_>;;;

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Vzam said:
god i want more...
I've read a chapter online of it before.I want more chapters!! Just tommorow the vol.3 manga will be out.....:D

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know, when I play the games then read this, it's like two different universes. The manga universe isn't that good and sadly Disney is going to probably make a T.V. show based on this. The lack of good anime action and characterizations is going to be incredible.

dejah

:|
i've only read the first chapter of the manga.
tsk.

i hate singapore.
they take forever to import.

K

Kairi_MAX

its in japenese. I wish it was english because it looks funny

E

Evil-Riku

Larenxene was really cool, I wish we could of fought her in KH2, you know just for a pratice match, get to see how fast she was.

Vzam

Bronze Member
I wish they were ALL in kingdom hearts 2...i hope kh3 brings us some serious revamp of the orgniazation's storyline

XIIIKIDD

When does it come out in NA? I'd really like to know. KH Vol.3 comes out in a couple of weeks in NA and I've recently gotten the date for Vol.4. It comes out July 11, 2006. ^^ Two days after my B-Day!! Bye all!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
XIIIKIDD said:
When does it come out in NA? I'd really like to know. KH Vol.3 comes out in a couple of weeks in NA and I've recently gotten the date for Vol.4. It comes out July 11, 2006. ^^ Two days after my B-Day!! Bye all!
Kh vol.3 is already out. I got it yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back