• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More characters & stuff in Data Greeting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

julian14bernardi

Since I've played KH3 & KH3: ReMind, I am doing Data Greeting to create memes and stuff. So I wonder... Will there be more characters and enemies and locations added in Data Greeting?

For example:

Characters and Enemies:
  1. Ansem the Wise
  2. Demyx
  3. Vexen
  4. Master Yen Sid (only available in The Mysterious Tower)
  5. Maleficent
  6. Pete
  7. Chirithy
  8. Hercules (only available in Olympus)
  9. Woody (only available in Toy Box)
  10. Buzz Lightyear (only available in toy Box)
  11. Rapunzel (long hair and short hair, only available in Kingdom of Corona)
  12. Flynn Rider (only available in Kingdom of Corona)
  13. Mike Wazowski (only available in Monstropolis)
  14. Sulley (only available in Monstropolis)
  15. Elsa (only available in Arendelle)
  16. Anna (only available in Arendelle)
  17. Olaf (only available in Arendelle)
  18. Kristoff (only available in Arendelle)
  19. Sven (only available in Arendelle)
  20. Marshmallow (only available in Arendelle)
  21. Jack Sparrow (only available in The Caribbean)
  22. Davy Jones (only available in The Caribbean)
  23. Baymax (only available in San Fransokyo)
  24. Dark Baymax (only available in San Fransokyo)
Locations:
  1. Mysterious Tower (Sorcerer's Loft)
  2. Olympus (Thebes, Realm of Gods/Apex)
  3. Toy Box (The King of Toys arena and Verum Rex arena the only ones available, Andy's House)
  4. Kingdom of Corona (Forest/Hills the only one available, the town of Corona)
  5. Monstropolis (Power Plant/Tank Yard only one available, Monster's Inc. Lobby and Laugh Floor)
  6. Arendelle (Battlegate Arena the only one available, Gorge, Mountain Ridge, Valley of Ice, The Labyrinth of Ice/Upper Tier)
  7. The Caribbean (Huddled Isles and Leviathan deck only ones available, Port Royal)
  8. San Fransokyo (Hiro's Garage, City)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I wish.

I doubt they will ever be released. My heart was broken when I couldn't use the Disney characters or some locations (like no San Fransokyo, they could have given us the bridge that isn't accessible after you first visit!)

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'd love all that. But Disney characters were likely cut out because of that very reason of meme content. There is some...wild stuff out there to put it lightly and I doubt Disney wants their characters in that. Their models are clearly in the game as seen with the journal. I was shocked characters like Vexen and Demyx weren't in.

julian14bernardi

I wish.

I doubt they will ever be released. My heart was broken when I couldn't use the Disney characters or some locations (like no San Fransokyo, they could have given us the bridge that isn't accessible after you first visit!)
IKR? If there's another update for KH3, then more characters and locations might be available for Data Greeting.

AegisXIII

Awards
It's no surprise Disney characters cannot be used. Disney has become too protective to allow that. Square should consider using only Mickey Donald and Goofy and that's it.

julian14bernardi

It's no surprise Disney characters cannot be used. Disney has become too protective to allow that. Square should consider using only Mickey Donald and Goofy and that's it.
Oh that. But still... I'm betting that more characters and locations should be available. It's not like Square Enix is gonna add more than a few characters and locations.

Back