• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
Hiya everyone.Sorry about my stubborness from my previous thread...Critiques and comments are welcome and this time i'll take this seriously. Okay back to topic..At school my friend asked my to Draw a simplified version of Darth Vader(coz he is obsessed with star wars)
So what do you think of this : http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/xX_Roxas_Xx/DarthVader.jpg the position might seem a bit awkward thats because of the reference picture he gave me. but i'll need the comments and critiques a bit quickly coz i have to give this to him on Thursday(which is tommorow)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hm not bad Rox, but his head seems huge compared to his body. The legs and arms need to be a longer too. You can improve upon the hands a bit too. Its not your best work but its not too bad.

Raiko

Come break me down
i know but my friend asked this to be a chibi version of Vader lol,he looked through my sketch book ,saw the chibi version or org XIII then he said: can you draw vader like this?. but yeah the arms might need to be a bit longer and i made the head a bit big..(saying that to myself)i knew you were here!coz theres an invisible member when i viewed the traditonal thingy...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Oh a chibi version is it, ok then i guess i can see why the head is a bit big. just work on the arms and legs a little and it should be fine.
Doh you always know im here even though im invisible.

Raiko

Come break me down
ahaaaa(to Nelo)i know how the invisibles work.i've been invisible for nearly a month now.i know that drawing is cute...but Vader is evil"Luke,i am your father!" o_O see?(ok wrong quote)kk then thanks for the help. i'll put the edit tomorrow morning. i have history homewrok....boriing!i think my friend's gonna like it.(he also likes me in a way.. ^^)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Im sure he will like it. Ooh he likes you too does he. Nice ^.~

XxRemnantxX

I'm sorry you guys. I am really really sorry. I just got in huge trouble with my dad. He found out I failed my freshman year. I am putting my foot down, I am going to pass this summer school, and I am GOING to pass 9th grade. I am very sorry. Going to miss you all. I won't be able to get on for a LONG time. Bye~<3

~T~F

Raiko

Come break me down
Oh good luck T~F we'll miss you*hugs*.umm you kinda triple posted..i couldnt upload it right now coz i'll just have to edit it after school.i had homework last night and im still tired *yawn*

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
D: Sorry to hear that Kasumi. Take care see you soon.
No problem Rox, just work out the kinks like we mentioned, im sure its gonna be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back