• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKeira16

Do u think that they will give Donald and Goofy better abilities(they had some pretty good abilities in KH1 but they didnt have enough)and if u do what do u think the abilities should be/look like?

sinharvest_angel

definetly i for one hope that sora knows ultima, i also hope that they can keep the moves from kh in kh2 plus a little, no a lot more, and moves that dont benifit should be taken out like berserk, ( the only thing goofy has that i think is sweet is mp gift *swweeettt*

sinharvest_angel

yeah i hope they also add the ones from final mix like dimond dust and 1winged angel, also all the moves from FM to kh2 so that we can play, ooh this maybe off topic, but in FFX u could watch movie spheres maybe u can watch like already seen cutscenes and cinimatic scenes over and over at twilite town or traverse, and then maybe they may put the ones from FM into kh 2, hope im right =)

Soulfly Prophecy

yea the keyblades are gonna own, I hope theres gonna be some new ones lets keep our fingures crossed.

Sora_aroS

ofcourse they will have more and better moves..the whole game is diffrent nothing from KH1 wil be in 2 the whole i think modem,or system started over..

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
of course not!! they are going to use everything from kh1!!! what kind of question is this? we can't speculate what abilities sora and co. have. If we do, we'll start guessing and our imagination will go wild!!! i was kidding, of course the'll have more abilities

sinharvest_angel

Sora_aroS said:
ofcourse they will have more and better moves..the whole game is diffrent nothing from KH1 wil be in 2 the whole i think modem,or system started over..

um i think that its everything from kh1 plus much more will be in kh2, i agree with insulant

sorixed

Dattebayo!
insoulent said:
of course not!! they are going to use everything from kh1!!! what kind of question is this? we can't speculate what abilities sora and co. have. If we do, we'll start guessing and our imagination will go wild!!! i was kidding, of course the'll have more abilities
Nomura said we won't be using all the abilities from kh so far looks like the drive forms have abilities mixed in it like in wisdom form you doge roll and you seem to glide .

sinharvest_angel

but hopefullly moves similar to arcanum, ragnorok, sonic blade etc will be in ther and improved, i think they'll but all the good attack and improved in kh 2 and moves like berserk wont be in kh2 ya know

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
sorixed said:
Nomura said we won't be using all the abilities from kh so far looks like the drive forms have abilities mixed in it like in wisdom form you doge roll and you seem to glide .
ehh, i was kidding. don't you think that using all old abilities would be boring? it contradicts to everything that has been trown out like the battle system....i was just kidding.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back