• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Moonlight Romance~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
The Beginning of the Year

Aileen had finally escaped the grasp of her dorm room as she smiled at the passing students in the hall and then made a run for the field when no one was looking. She had a half an hour until she had a meeting with the dean and an hour until orientation started. School was to begin in two days and the students arrived early this morning. Her speech was very short and the dean was encouraging her to speak more so he wouldn’t have to be in front of the students a lot. In the middle of the tall grass, she threw herself on the ground and breathed in slowly. Wow, when did her schedule become so crowded? She had been on campus for a good two weeks in advance and now she was pretty much running orientation, new teacher seminar and was going to cook dinner for the dean since he gave her free room/board. Aileen covered her face with her arm as she listened to the breeze sway the grass back and forth. The heat, the sounds and smell reminded her of short story she was in the middle of writing. Maybe one day, she would find someone who wouldn’t care that she was busy and would make an effort to see her.

Caladar was a great school where she could be involved even if it was a little much sometimes. A faint beep rang in the air as she glanced down at her cell phone.

“Meeting with Dean… You only have fifteen minutes, GET UP!” It read.

Grunting, she sat up and looked over the tall grass at the school. A second, louder beep went off and she saw her phone yelling at her for not getting up. How could she foreshadow what she would be doing now? She was just so predictable. Getting off the ground, she wiped off her black tights and skirt while slowly starting to head toward the dean’s mansion. She was greeted by the cheery dean at the door who welcomed her in and followed her to his home office.

“Now, Aileen… We have new students arriving in the night class and I would like for you to welcome them since you are their voice.” The dean stated, looking down at his folded hands.

“What? No one is allowed to see them! Why would I?” She was surprised by his request.

“You are the class representative! And you can help the night class feel more wanted. Please, later tonight, I will gather all the night students together and you can talk to them.” He said with a smile on his face and looked out the window in bliss.

Aileen had a strike of fear com over her as she thought about what the night students were like and she would have to talk to them. Don’t get her wrong, she liked everyone but what would she say to them? They aren’t allowed to even join any clubs. She breathed in slowly, contemplating on what sdhe would say but she just smiled at the dean and nodded.

“Ok, I will talk to them.” She said, getting up from the chair and was about to walk out when the dean’s voice reached her ear.

“Aileen… The night class is different. Do not repeat anything you observe while in their classroom. They are very special people and I do not want them to be exposed to any prejudices. I trust you and that is why I am allowing you to visit them. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.” He exclaimed full heartily.

“No problem, Dean. I will talk to you later. I only have a few minutes before I start greeting people at orientation. You have twenty minutes until you have to open the orientation speech.” They both nodded and Aileen ran toward the dormitory.

Stress was becoming overwhelming as she stood outside in the courtyard where the thirty students would gather to meet and greet. She would soon get to know everyone on a personal level and this was the part of school that she enjoyed the most. What new things would she learn? How many friends would she make this year and will she fall in love? Were the questions on her mind while the thought of the night class lingered on her mind. On the other side of the campus, she imagined the night students making themselves comfortable in the dorms and they never once would show themselves to any of us. Wonder why? Her concentration was quickly taken away as the students began to make their way out of the dorms and toward the courtyard. She stood there, nicely dressed in her uniform and smiled while saying hi to everyone that passed her. She could make it through this year, right?

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Dusk had arrived with her brother the night before, and she was dreadfully not looking forward to orientation. She really didn't want to sit through a speech that she'd heard was put together by one of the Day students: a human. Ewww. The only thing they were much good for was food, and even then they could get rather annoying. Of course, it had been ages since she'd tasted human b.lood, but that was the way of things and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

She was hiding out in her dorm room, waiting for the sun to set. She wasn't tired, which was kind of strange with the sun being up and all, but she didn't want to sleep right now. She hadn't seen Xavier since they'd arrived, and she was hoping to see him again before the orientation tonight. But, of course, he had his own agenda, and always had. He was the heir, and everyone knew it. It was so unfair. He'd always beent he one to be love and paid attention to. Sure Dusk had grown up a spoiled rich kid, but she was still lonely beyond reason.

If only the sun would set, things would be much better, but that bright thing was still high in the sky, and she'd have to wait hours before she could leave her room. Every few minutes, she found herself opening the black-out shade just a bit to see if the sun was still up. Once she even slightly burned the tip of her finger, causing her to cry out.

"Blasted thing," she said aloud. "Won't you just go down and have done with it?!"

Awards
Light footsteps rang throughout the hallway as a girl casually paced toward her room, eyes focus intently in front of her. In one hand was the girl's bag, slung over her shoulder and lightly hitting her back with every step she took. In the other was a simple red cup, lidded tight and clutched securely in her hand. Ray was in no rush to get to her dorm; unlike the day students, the night class was supposedly meeting later on today. That was enough time for her to get situated and get used to her new home.

After this thought, a small grumble erupted from her throat. Her new home.

Ray wasn't too excited about going to this school in the first place, but her aunt had insisted. Something about how the school was "meant" for her. Whatever. Ray was determined not to make the thought of her aunt mess up the rest of the day, so she shook her head to get focused again.

Her thoughts slowly wandered back to the day students - the humans. Interesting creatures. They were so strange, yet something about them attracted Ray's interest. She found herself smiling a lopsided smile just thinking about them. Continuing her walk, she brought up her left hand to take a slurp of the contents from her straw, drinking all of the remaining ketchup left in the cup. This was the girl's first year in Caladar; hopefully it would be interesting.

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Xavier and his sister Dusk had arrived the night before orientation. His sister was up in her room waiting for the sun to go down. Xavier himself was wandering around the dorm, inspecting the security and quality of the establishment. He had been up in his room for awhile, it was large and dark. His sisters room was next to his and it was the next biggest in the dorm. He decided to go look around since it would be hours before the sun would set. He walked by his sisters room, "Blasted thing, won't you just go down and be done with it." he could hear her say. He knew she was getting tired of daylight and wanted to roam about the night. He had made his way to the second floor and found many more rooms and a few bathrooms. On the second floor there was a dining room and a living area. He was happy, for at the far side of the room was a baby grand piano. He sat down and began to play a song, YouTube - Bioshock Soundtrack: 08 Cohens Masterpiece (play song). His hands moved across the keys swiftly but gently. He played for a few minutes, he stopped playing and got up from his seat. He was rather thirsty, he went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and a blood tablet. He dropped the tablet into the glass and watched as it fizzed and disappeared turning the water a clear blood red. He knew he wasnt allowed to feed on the other students and this was all they as the night class could have. He returned to the sitting are and sat down on the sofa and began to think a deep thought.

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Victor laid in his bed fast asleep despite it already being morning and the sun was wide up in the air, Victor head no intention or desire to get up from underneath the covers or leave his dark bedroom any time soon.

“Wakey! Wakey!” Victor suddenly heard the high pitched voice of an excited older man said as he burst open the curtains in Victor’s bedroom in order to let as much light in as possible.

“NO!” Victor boomed as the bright sunlight entering his room momentarily blinded him before he put his bed sheet covers over his head and rolled over so that his back was facing the window as he intended to go back to sleep as soon as possible.

“Come on Vicky don’t be lick that it’s a bright new day! Plus even better it is start of the brand new school year, and just think of how much fun you will have! Won’t it be EXCITING?” The dean continued to speak in a cheerful tone unfazed by Victor’s cranky attitude, as he walked over to the bed and began shaking as a way to get Victor out of it.

“No it won’t be exciting, because it will just be the same old stuff over again for another year, and seriously GET OUT OF MY ROOM!” Victor yelled in anger as the dean’s actions were only continuing to annoy him more and he knew full well that the man didn’t intended to stop anytime soon.

“Ok cut it out, I’m up already.” Victor said as he sat up in his bed and glared at the dean as he started to calm down.

“Good cause as the new student council member, you are expected to meet and greet all the new students as they arrive on campus today.” The dean said with a sly smile on his face while waiting to say what kind of reaction his comment would get out of Victor.

“I don’t remember ever agreeing to such a as joining the student council so I refuse.” Victor said as he pulled his covers back over his head and laid back in bed once again.

“You didn’t because I did it for you. Victor you are currently on probation for refusing to participate in any clubs at the end of the year which you knew full well was not allowed for any student of the day class. So as punishment you are now student council vice president because I feel it will be a good way for you to get involved in the school and have people to get to know other people as well as a way for other people to get to know you better.” The dean said with a sudden change of tone and a cold stare as he had become quite serious, which all made him seem to be an almost completely different person when compared to how he had been talking to Victor before.

“I am the vice president, so it’s not like I have to do anything or as if anything is really expected of me.” Victor mumbled underneath his covers not liking the idea that he had been forced into the student council but was willing to deal with it as he knew things could have been much worse.

“Yup, it’s not like you have to welcome in the night class because that is only the responsibility of the student council president.” The dean said as the sly smile reappeared on his face and the sudden serious tone in his voice was already gone.

“Are you being serious?” Victor asked as he was wide awake now after hearing the dean’s comment, unsure of it was him being serious or not.

“Oh quite serious…though I am sure Aileen will be alright as the night class should treat her well, or at least I hope they will…but good thing tall, dark, and strong Victor will be there with her as the vice president to make sure nothing goes wrong.” The dean said sarcastically with a chuckle and a big smile growing on his face.

“You are sadistic, do you know that?” Victor stated rhetorically as he knew the dean was right and there was nothing he could do about it.

“Yes, Yes I know I am a cold and heartless monster as well but anyway be sure to be up and ready soon because you have to accompany me as student council vice president at the opening orientation speech.” Then dean said accompanied with a large laugh before walking out of Victor’s bedroom.

Groaning slightly for having to get up out of bed so early Victor attempted to try and stumble out of bed so he could get ready for the long day he was undoubtedly going to have today.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Matt groaned. He looked over at his alarm clock. Squinting, he made out the time on the clock. 8:00 AM. Why did the orientation have to be so early? Granted, it wasn't truely that early, but when you're used to a summer filled with sleeping 'till noon, it's pretty early. Dazed, he got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Now what time did the orientation start? he asked himself, trying to remember. Crap. If I'm remembering correctly, it's at 8:30. That gives me not that much time. He contemplated taking a shower, and ended up doing so, because he'd already seen this damn orientation twice already, so what did it matter if he was late or not? After taking a shower and getting dressed, it was about 8:20. He looked around for something to eat, to take with him. Ah. Pop-tarts! They're pretty good. He grabbed some, and headed out the door.

It was about a five minute walk from where his dorm was to the courtyard. As he was walking, he looked up at the sky. A perfect day. A little humid, though. Practice would be tough today. He brought his thoughts back to reality as he reached the courtyard. He walked in, and was greeted by the class representative, Aileen. She seemed nice, albiet bored by having to greet every student who entered. He took his seat next to the rest of his friends, the footblal players. He made small talk with them as he waited for the dreadful orientation to begin.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Matthaeus sat alone in his room. He was reading the letter that him mom threw at him.

Dear Prospective student,

Welcome to Calandar High School. This boarding school will... The words meant nothing to him.

He put the letter on the desk in the corner and walked over to his "Sleeping arrangements". It was a bed. They expected him to sleep in a bed. He just couldn't do that. He needed something more closed and tight. He wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if he didn't have a coffin.

He walked over to the phone book and flipped through it until he found what he was looking for. He took out his cell phone and dialed the number. It rang twice and then a deep voice filled the phone.

" Huzhou Sunray Wood Products Co., Ltd. professionally produces MDF coffins and caskets. We also provide different styles of coffin fittings & casket hardware. What can we do for you?" The voice said with cheer.

"Ahh yes. I would like to order a coffin. It shall be 6"4 length wise, 3 and a half feet wide and 3 feet tall. It will be Mahogany. The cloth will be red silk. I want it delivered to Calandar High School at 9:30 tonight. It will be paid for in cash, any questions?" Matthaeus spoke cooly and calmly like he had done this countless times.

"Ahh... no. It will be there." The voice said back.

"Good. And I ask that you be discreet about the delivery. I don't want the students to see it. I.. I don't want them to panic. I'll pay extra for this." Matthaeus hug the phone up and walked back over to his bed.
He was going to have to get rid of this. He walked over to his door and walked out into the hallway.
It was empty so he dashed down the hallway as fast as he could.

He looked around for an empty room or supply closet. He soon found one that his bed would fit in. He dashed back to his room and grabbed his Mattress and ran back too the room. He set it down gently and poked his head out of the room to see if the ghost was clear. He then dashed back down the hallway, his feet barely making a sound on the carpet. Within two min. he had the bed set up perfectly.

As he walked back to his room he began to wonder what the rest of his life her was going to be like. So far he hadn't met anyone. He couldn't wait to mingle with those.. tasty ...scrumptious Day class students. His mouth started watering at the thought of them. Their little screams as the tried to run, ahhh that's the part he loved the most. He stopped and stood still. He shouldn't be thinking these things. He slowly started walking again and cleared his thoughts.

He went back into his room and took out his Violin. It was time to compose an new song. Something that expressed him now. So he sat down in a chair in the middle of the room and opened the window slightly for a breeze and began playing.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
As night fell, Dusk jumped out of her bed and nearly flew out of the dorm. The sky in the west was barely alight with the sinking sun, but it wouldn't harm her now. The only reason she wanted to go to orientation at all was because there was supposed to be a human talking to them. She could feel her mouth watering at the thought of that delicious fresh blood.

Dusk decided she'd go find her brother before orientation. She missed him already. She heard him playing the piano earlier, so she went downstairs hoping he'd still be there.

"Xavier?" she called out softly, knowing he'd hear her.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Xavier was lost in thought, he was thinking of how this school year would go. He was wondering if maybe just maybe he might find love or make a friend. He was yanked from his thoughts by a voice. "Xavier" he heard someone say. Without looking over he said."Yes Dusk what is it." he said quietly and softly. He got up from his seat and turned to see his sister staring up at him.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Aileen continued to greet as the students gathered in the courtyard and her nerves began to catch up with her. She had given many speeches but this one would be a new experience. Later in the day, she would meet her new vice president and she didn’t approve of the person they chose for the position because he seemed like a slacker. Maybe he could surprise her. One more matter was on her thoughts, the night class. How was she to get through to them? She breathed in as the last of the students finished with conversing to one another and waited for the welcoming speech to begin. Boldly, Aileen marched her way up to the small stage in front of the group and smiled since that was the only thing she could do to keep her nerves settled.

Aileen stood in front of the group and prepared herself for the few things she wanted to tell them. She cleared her throat while looking around for the dean and when her eyes spot him, she smiled. Her gaze suddenly went to the attractive guy beside him and she realized that was her new vice president. Nervousness sudden attacked every emotion in her body and she began to shake in her own skin. Her eyes left the guy and returned to the crowd of new students.

“Welcome to Caladar High… I am Aileen, your class representative. I am here to welcome you not only to our school but into our family. We are all joining together as friends to make memories through our high school years and to better ourselves through an education. There are many ups and downs during this time in our lives and that is one of the reasons we provide a close community here because everyone needs a friend. I will always be here to talk if anyone needs an ear. I am also here for guidance and will try to help you in any way I can. I wish you all luck and hope your year goes by smoothly. Please never hesitate to contact me. Thank you and WELCOME!” She finished her speech and in her head she just thanked God.

While stepping down from the stage, she took one last glance at her new right hand man and then sat down on a reserved chair. The dean would be next and she knew her would make things very simple such as welcome and goodbye. She snickered to herself about his welcome and waited for him to approach the podium. She felt good about her speech. It probably wasn’t the best she could give but it was over and now she could just focus on fun events like writing in the field after ten. She smiled as comforted began to fill her and she knew the rough part was over… at least she hoped. Night was going to come fast and she still had no clue what to say to the night students. She could just wing it.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Matthaeus watched the little ceremony through his window. or rather heard it. He cursed the sun and its power over him. He walked over to his door and opened it. He was going to explore now. All the humans were in the court yard and they would be there for a while. So the whole school was up for exploration. He opened his door and walked down the quiet hallway.

Being stuffed inside a room all day is undesirable by anyone. Why did the humans think that just because he was a vampire he wouldn't mind. He was quite take off by this. He swept around another corner and found himself in a hallway filled with classrooms. As he walked down the silent hallway he could almost hear the laughter of kids as they run back and forth between their classes. Wait! That was real laughter!

Matthaeus darted into a classroom and closed the door. He heard it click. He was safe, the curtains were closed to keep the room cool so he didn't have to fear the sun in here. He flattened himself against the wall. He could smell three young people.

"Hey, try that door." Said a voice. The door handle jiggled
"Hahaha aww well lets try the next room." Said a different voice. Their voices got more distant as the made their way down the hall. He grabbed the handle and twisted but the door wouldn't open. He was locked in!

He wondered what he should do. He didn't want to break the door. He took out his cell phone and dialed the deans phone number. He was the only person he could call to help right now.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Victor simply sat with an annoyed look on his face as the last place he wanted to be was at the entrance ceremony especially now since he was forced into the position of vice president. But luckily for him the role of vice president was simply a title and hardly had any major responsibilities as long as the person above him did everything they were supposed to do. Which he knew Aileen should be more than capable of without requiring any help for him.

Another year of mediocrity. Victor thought to himself as he glanced around at other students before folding his arms in front of him and turning his attention over to the president on stage. As he did so he ended up looking directly into her eyes as she seemed to be staring directly back at him, normally having a person staring at him didn’t really brother him as it typical daily occurrence. However the way Aileen looked at him was strange and made him feel somewhat awkward as he quickly felt forced to look away from her.

Listening to her speech he took another opportunity to take a look around at the students but this time he made sure to pay attention in particular for new faces.
Tonight definitely not going to go as well. Victor thought as he watched Aileen step down from stage after her speech and wondered how the night class would act towards them.

"We need to talk alone after this." Victor said as he leaned over to Aileen, knowing that he would have to give her at least some warning before they go to meet the night class later.

Awards
Boring, boring, boring. Ever since she unpacked, Ray had unexpectedly taken a certain interest to her bedroom ceiling. Laying on her bed with arms crossed under her head for support, Ray stared intently at the upper wall with an unmoving gaze, as she pondered about her future life here: What will happen while attending this school? Would she be accepted by the other vampires? More importantly, would she be able to control her blood thirst while in the mist of humans? The last thing she wanted was to loose her control and mistakenly take blood from a human. How terrible that would be!

Sighing, she closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to get rid of the ugly thought. As her gaze lingered back to the ceiling yet again, one hand slipped from under the girl's head, and her fingers gradually found their way to the girl's neck. They curled themselves around the silver pendent that she so desperately admired, and a faint smile ran across her lips as she felt the familiar shape of the small charm. 'Wish me luck, Mom, Dad.'

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
OOC: I don't have a computer very often anymore so I am going to post whenever I can. Could be very often, could be a day or so between. Sorry OOC

IC:

Aileen sat in the chair, calming herself from the speech she just gave. Her hands lay neatly in her lap and she looked down at the ground as the dean began to speak. She felt something rub up against her and when she looked over, it was her vice president. His deep voice filled her ears and her heart suddenly skipped a beat. What is wrong with her? She had never felt this way before and she couldn’t even concentrate on what he was saying to her. Something like… they needed to talk? Why would he want to talk to her? She began to get nervous about what they wanted to talk. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a messy ponytail and everything else on her was very neat. She clapped when the dean finished his short speech and sent the students off to their new homes. Aileen stood up while trying to smile and let none of her feelings show through except for happiness. She nodded while giving her attention to which ever students directed their gaze at her. As soon as most of the students cleared the courtyard, she turned to Victor and dropped her eyes to the ground.

“How can I help you?” She asked, shy fully looking up at him and then putting her finger up in the air to motion him not to talk.

A short brown haired girl walked up to Aileen and grabbed her hand while thanking her for a favor. Aileen just stood there and nodded while the girl went on with her plans for the school year and how she was going to be involved. Some students liked Aileen but there were ones who hated her and just saw her as the academic geek. She continued to listen to the girl before the girl stopped abruptly. The girl looked up at Victor and smiled. She excused herself while looking back and forth between Aileen and Victor. She must have gotten the wrong idea or maybe she thought he was handsome. Turning around, Aileen looked at Victor and didn’t quite smile but didn’t frown. She placed her hands behind her back and then walked around him with intentions of getting some things on her schedule done while he talks to her.

“If you need to talk to me, can you follow me, please? I have some things to do.” She stated, walking toward the dormitory.

She continued up two set of stairs and down the hall to her door. It was decorated with different schedules of school activities and a dry erase board with some writing on it already. She walked in, looking around the nicely decorated room and left the door wide open. On the walls were pictures of different travel locations; China, Japan, England, France…etc. She had a room to herself with her bed to the left side and then a desk cattycornered with a laptop on top. While trying to keep herself busy, she looked over her shoulder to see if Victor had followed. She didn’t know what it was about him but he was different. There was something she liked but at the same time, wanted to keep away from.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Myrumoto walked down the halls of the rooms. "..Room 102...102..." said Myru to himself. He sighed, getting lost and circling the same halls twice. He lugged his suitcase behind him, his arm getting tired. He carried his schedule in his other hand which his room number was written down on. He wore a grey hoodie, the hoodie over his head, keeping most of the light off of him. He wore jeans which one would wonder why where such hot clothes on a day like this. He carried his school uniform under his right arm. "...I really wish I could find the room, this is getting stupid. There's no map or nothing...!" said the young man to himself. He knew that his room was on the top floor, but that was it, nothing else for direction. He was tempted to ask someone, but he was to shy too. He looked over the balcony at the other end of the hall and saw kids hanging out together. He sighed, wishing why he could never hang out with anyone. He should be grateful that his dad let him go to a public school, being home schooled the whole time. He looked at a door that was close by and walked up to it. His hand shook as he made it into a fist and knocked on the door.

((this last part of the post is for you Raphsody))

Awards
A knock. It came quite suddenly to be honest, and Ray briefly jolted up on her bed hearing it."Time to meet already?" she thought to herself, thinking that the dean, president, or whomever was in charge was ready to present himself to the night class. She approached the door and turned the knob.

With the door fully opened, she was able to thoroughly examine who it was that had knocked on her door. In front of her was a male, possibly somewhere around her age, with luggage and a paper(presumably his schedule) in hand. Almost immediately, she sensed the boy wasn't human, but a fellow vampire - definitely not the dean or president of the school. Regardless, she smiled when she lay eyes him; her mother had always taught her to be polite, be it human or vampire. "Yeah?"

Last edited:

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Myru stared at the girl in front of him. He started to lose his thought as he quickly grabbed his shoulder. "Um..I..uh..I w-was wondering where..r-room 102 is at.." explained Myru. "D-..do you know where it's at?" Myru couldn't help but see how beautiful the girl looked. "I've been looking and I've been circling around and I keep getting lost..!" explained Myru. He could feel his face cheeks getting red as he waited for the girls response.

Awards
He was lost, he soon informed her, and couldn't find his room, which was understandable; this place was pretty big, after all. As he spoke, he stuttered in his speech, and she couldn't help but notice the boy was flustered. Whether it was out of embarrassment or something else, Ray did not know. But one thing was for sure: all he needed was help finding his room.

She chuckled to herself and nodded at the boy. "S'okay, I think I can help you." She took one step out of her doorway and swiveled her head to the left and then right. The female took another step, this time fully out of her room and away from the doorway and gave a faint motion with her index finger to the right. "Um... think it's that way," She turned back to the vampire and grinned, giving a small shrug from her shoulders. "I could walk you there if you want. Got nothin' better to do anyway."

Last edited:

Dowhax

Bronze Member
"o-..ok.." said Myru. "um..m-..my name's Myrumoto Hinata..but you can call me Myru...!" introduced the boy. He wondered what was with the hesitation to get out of room. He shook the thought off and waited for the girl to lead him to his room.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Xavier looked down at his sister. She looked a little confused. He was tired and decided to go lay down. He walked past his sister and up a flight of stairs. He turned a corner and up another case of stairs. As he came up to the landing he saw two other vampires conversing. He began to walk slowly in their direction for his room was at the end of the hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back