• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moon, shine down! - the Saix / Isa fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veevee

Awards
Hey guys and girls and whatever is out there!

This is a Saix / Isa - fanclub, led by me and sorami_eclipse :)

We share our love for Saix here, the most wonderful blue-haired berserker dude to have ever existed. <3

Rules: Be nice ... love Saix.

Leaders:

Veevee
Sorami_eclipse

Members:

Muke

End

Awards
He better get more lines in KH3 TT - TT

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
Heyy! So um... what should be our first topic?
Oh, but kinda wondering, do you guys think there's a side to Saix/Isa that you think we haven't seen yet and/or may get to see in KH3?

Veevee

Awards
Heyy! So um... what should be our first topic?
Oh, but kinda wondering, do you guys think there's a side to Saix/Isa that you think we haven't seen yet and/or may get to see in KH3?

I really hope to see more of his friendship side. He was a cheeky, but loyal friend in BBS, got jealous in Days and ultimately hateful in KH2. I really hope to see some kind of clash with Lea in KH3 - a physical clash or a verbal one or both at the same time. I'd wish to see some remorse about his actions, maybe some way to make up with Lea.
Sadly, I doubt we'll get to such much about him since KH3 is already so loaded with characters that I sincerely doubt everyone will get the attention he / she deserves. But I can still wish...

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
FINALLY SOMEONE DID IT!
I used to have a fandom for him, I think it should return now. :3

Veevee

Awards
FINALLY SOMEONE DID IT!
I used to have a fandom for him, I think it should return now. :3

It definitely should. <3 Saix needs more love.

I recently rewatched the gathering scene at the end of DDD and focused on Isa's appearance and Lea's response there. To me, it looked like a mixture of surprise and shock, that Lea really didn't expect this. The fact that those two clashed weapons and that, when the Seekers disappeared, Riku looked after Young Xehanort and Lea stared at Isa supports my hope of a clash between those characters. Please, Nomura, make it happen ...

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
It definitely should. <3 Saix needs more love.

I recently rewatched the gathering scene at the end of DDD and focused on Isa's appearance and Lea's response there. To me, it looked like a mixture of surprise and shock, that Lea really didn't expect this. The fact that those two clashed weapons and that, when the Seekers disappeared, Riku looked after Young Xehanort and Lea stared at Isa supports my hope of a clash between those characters. Please, Nomura, make it happen ...

If Nomura doesn't have a clash between Lea and Isa we're going to miss out on a bunch... Heck if you go just by how children might see it, in the end if Lea manages to get Isa back into the side of light, then you show how friendship isn't something that's broken easily, it's GOTTA happen.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
So, very long ago (3 years ago), I had this huge fangirl craze over Saix. Maybe it was the blue hair or something, Idk. Either way I thought he was a badass for awhile which I admired but then the love faded. Then you all know where that love went. Yep, Riku. NO not cause his hair but *cough* anyway. So I wouldn't mind still spreading some love to Saix. x:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back