• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monstrous Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Do you think in BBS we will fight a monstrous Unbirth? As we did with the introductions of Heartless and Nobodies Via Darkside and Twilight Thorn in Sora and Roxa's Awakenings?

Well there's always the wheel master, so, that's one of the monstrous unbirths in the game.
I see it as likely; that also ties in with the Dive into the Heart tutorial, if it's included in BBS.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Do you think in BBS we will fight a monstrous Unbirth? As we did with the introductions of Heartless and Nobodies Via Darkside and Twilight Thorn in Sora and Roxa's Awakenings?

Seeing your two examples, I'm guessing by 'monstrous' you mean 'gigantic humanoids', which is what Darkside and Twilight Thorn are. I'd say it's almost a given, considering Nomura's originality and whatnot.

Wheelmaster reminds me of Trickmaster, btw. =P

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Not just bosses though, humanoid versions of Unbirths. Like the Humanoid Heartless (Darkside) and Nobody (Twilight Thorn) we fought at the beginning of KH and KHII, I'm sure we'll fight bosses, but these creatures seem much more Unique. And do you think all characters will? Or will it only be one, if so who would you want to fight as?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ya it would be fun to fight a like Huge Unbirth that isn't a Disney Unbirth..

That and in the TGS 08 Trailer for BBS you can see Aqua fighting an Unbirth that looks ALOT like a Wyvern from KH1, or it does to me.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Hmm.. I think that a similar fight as the KH1 and KH2 ones might happen, but did one occur for CoM? I don't think it did. Maybe it's only the main series, but who knows, maybe Ven or Terra (or maybe even Aqua) will face something similar. I see Ven as the most likely canidate, considering that he seems to have the best link to Sora, but Terra seems like the main one of the three.. Then again, who knows.. maybe it'll be Aqua's battle or maybe even all of their first battles.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It just wouldent be KH if they didnt have a giant boss

Oh yeah, no longer am I a keyblade wielder, no I am now a Organization Member!

wickitywack

its extremely likely, but heres another question...will they all have awakenings or just one of them?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I sure hope so. They are my favroite giant fights. I loved fighting darkside and Twilight Thorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back