• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
Well i got completly lost in Deep Jungle. I wanted to burn he place down so badly!
yep those vines were so annoying--i kept going in circles and circles over and over-then i made it to the spot but didnt see the vine i had to climb up lol.no to mention the time i feel of and had to start over-or jumping on the hippos and missing...then i had to swim all the way back-the whole Tarzan world was a bad experience for me lol

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Well there's a Dodge Roll in FM, but only Japan has that luxury.

Deep Jungle was easy for the most part, except maybe the hippos.

A

Azrael

Lol why is that Zizy ? ? ?

Because the cold hard truth hurts.

I like being frustrated. I like saying. "Fawk you Riku for using that shit on me!" or "FICKLES! GUARD ARMOR PUNCHED MY ASS!"

No one killed me in KHII, not even fucking Xaldin.

Everyone who fought him and lost must have sucked really hard to even beat a baby game like that.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Not too confusing, once I got used to it. It was annoying, though, with the whole falling-off-the-ledge-and-having-to-fight-heartless-all-friggin-over-again thing.
The music was....different....
The screwed up anatomy is what bothered me the most. So, we're in his bowels, there's a whole at the bottom of the bowels and it leads to.....the mouth? And the throat leads UP to the stomach? His is stomach located under his blow hole or something?

Deep jungle was fun....until the Bouncywilds showed up and everyone BUT me was slipping on those damn banana peels. >.>

Aria

braver by the minute
I liked Deep Jungle, it was fun IMO. I didn't get lost in it, I just had a lot of trouble with the hippo part lol.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
At first I hated the hippos, then I found out the shortcut. ^.^
The vine game was fun, I just didn't really get it at first.

Aria

braver by the minute
Haha yeah I didn't find the shortcut until after I got through the hippos lol. I loved the vine game! That was my favorite mini gmae in KHI.

Tenyas

I think your talking about the Jungle Slider, that was one of my favs too! The Vine Swing though, I just didn't really get the purpose. I think one time on time-attack I ended up going in circles for 3 min. trying to figure out what I was supposed to do. I was sooo Idiotic back then.

Aria

braver by the minute
Oh yeah that's whta i was talking about. I didn't sleep enough last night okay lol? The vine swing was hard...that part I didn't enjoy as much.

Tenyas

Meh, me niether. Then again I was under some stress.

The only places I got lost in in the entire game were, Hollow Bastion majorly, Monstro minorly, once in Wonderland because the topsy-turvy everything got me going in circles, and I think I got lost in Atlantica on my first playthrough.

Aria

braver by the minute
I only got lost in Hollow Bastion and Traverse Town on my first visit.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
In Monstro, I just made a map as I went through so I wouldn't forget what way to go if I accedently got backtracked

Raiko

Come break me down
Thats a good idea ya know.

I hated this world, i always skip it (if possible lol but i doubt it).
Music... it feels too cheeky. The actual place was a maze that will get you to nowhere if you don't go to this world much.

=/

Tenyas

I didn't like the music much either, especially the battle theme, but it wasn't as bad as the musical they made it into in the second.

Aria

braver by the minute
In Monstro, I just made a map as I went through so I wouldn't forget what way to go if I accedently got backtracked
That's a good idea actually. Wehn I was playing Hollow Bastion all I could think of was that I wanted it to have a map like in Zelda.

Dexel

Beyond hope
This almost makes me wonder how Monstro was feeling the whole time Soraand co. was wondering around inside of him...

Monstro: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS! -summons not-so-little Heartless-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back