• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
^^ yeah, i think you're right :D

anyway, yes it was confusing. .but only a bit. .after you get lost for a couple of times, you start to get familiar with the chambers. :p

Dcasd1

it was kinda tricky, but you just just have to remember where you went and its pretty simple. I didn't mind was too busy leveling up killing heartless.

ultima_dragon

I hated monstro probably the music too (i don't remember cuz i havent played kingdom hearts I in a long time. still at the end of the world :p) but i was probably walking in circles for about five hours in total before i found where i needed to go, fell off a platform walked in circles a few more hours and got back to where i needed to go

HeartOfTheHero

i think the whole time i was there i was thinking "i hate monstro. i hate monstro. i freakin HATE monstro!!!"
it was so frustrating everytime i fell it took forever to get back to where i needed to be

Dexel

Beyond hope
To be honest? Annoying. Layout wasn't too confusing, but falling 5+ times and starting over ( and more Heartless to boot ) just ain't too much fun for me.

Esp. considering the fact I was trying to do a speed run and barely bothered to level after DI. >:

-dies of four hits from Parasite Cage, than discovers he forgot to save-

Damn you, Monstro. >:^(

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
The first time I played KH, Monstro annoyed the hell out of me because I found it like a maze, yes. But I've just finished playing KH again recently and I found it a lot easier. It's because no matter what game I play, I am very particular about going around every single part of an area and checking everything out. Because of this, I no longer find Monstro confusing. Then again, I really have no reason to go back.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
i didn't mind the layout and getting lost... what pissed me off was falling off some of the platforms and then you have to go through all that AGAIN. I hate heartless reload and all that. the re:COM version wasn't TOO bad though

typos... you hate 'em

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Monstro wasn't completely horrible for me. It was great practice learning not to fall off the edge for Hollow Bastion. That got me ticked.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Monstro wasn't completely horrible for me. It was great practice learning not to fall off the edge for Hollow Bastion. That got me ticked.

oh god.... hollow bastion was much more annoying than monstro :23:

i swear i fell down those platforms 3 or 4 times and then got stuck at one point then had to go back to the start by intentionally falling off D:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I did that a few times when I was first trying to beat the game, but hey! At least you can level up like 3 times with all of those heartless that were waiting for you to fall. :/

I think I did better in Monstro because I leveled the crud out of my charecters before going. With Hollow Bastion I had a goddang toy to fight with so my level meant little there.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I never did get lost in the monstro chambers but I did find it annoying how heartless popped up when I was on the highest platform about to open a treasure chest.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then i fell off and had to start all over again!!!!!!!!

I seriously played "King of the Hill"
I was like: "there's no way I'm going to fall off" after falling down a lot.
So I would let Donald and Goofy handle the ones on the bottom then I'd attack all the flying magical ones with my magic and not fall off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back