• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monsters Inc. World Plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperstarSaga08

Awards
The trailer seems to show that Monsters Inc. is still in there scaring phase, and Mike is worried about someone catching them with Boo. Will this world follow it's own plot or follow the movies.

ghostwarmen

Awards
It's so hard to gauge, in my opinion the plot, for this world. On the one hand, like you said, they are worried about being caught with Boo and Mike even seems surprised seeing monsters not afraid of children, but late in the trailer we see the scare floor is indeed the laugh floor. My conclusion?

Maybe the world starts off with the film plot, then eventually takes place after the film? Maybe Randall is a mid boss and Vanitas is the final boss? Man I have no idea (I just better get Randall in this world).

KeybladeOrder

Awards
I'm pretty sure it's after the film's plot. I just saw Mike's comment as "Monsters Inc itself my be more human-friendly but the wider attitude in Monster society that sees humans as toxic still presists because those things don't change overnight".

In any case for the plot as a whole, anyone else think that the scream cannisters will play into it? Because Vanitas creates Unversed from negative emotion. And what emotion produces the kind of screams that Mi used in the film? Fear. It looks like Vanitas is looking for old cannisters full of screams to feed his Unversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back