• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Monsters Inc 2, Toy Story 4, Finding Nemo 2 has been green lit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
finding nemo 2and monsters inc 2 aren't the worst things ever.

but there shouldn't be a fourth toy story unless it's about an entirely different group of toys. woody and co's story is done.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Monsters Inc. 2: yeahhhh ok this could use a sequel. Might be good.
Finding Nemo 2: The original wasn't good enough?
Toy Story 4: Pixar is officially out of ideas

State

Awards
It's Pixar; it'll be good.

/edit

Toy Story 4: Pixar is officially out of ideas
Disney's their higherup, so they have no choice. =/

Nov

Awards
I'm actually quite excited about Monsters Inc. 2 but that Finding Nemo 2 and Toy Story 4 got me scared. I don't see how a Finding Nemo sequel could work (okay, I'm not the most imaginative person out there, so they probably find a way for it to work anyway) but I really would have liked it that Toy Story stayed as a trilogy.

Well, it's Pixar so I'm probably going to like them anyway but I just hope the sequels won't ruin the previous movies.

Youniquee

Awards
Toy Story 4:
No.
I loved how Toy Story 3 just wrapped everything up nicely. Why a 4th one D:?
/sigh

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
oh god no
please
don't do this to my Finding Nemo
it's my favorite movie
what the hell can a sequel even be about?
ugggghhhhhhhh

Toy Story 4 is bullshit. No. Three was a great ending to it all. Better be an all new cast of characters.

And Monsters Inc. 2.... I guess that could be okay.... dammit.

I'm gonna go find a hole, climb in it, and mope about how Pixar is going to become another crappy studio that only makes what will sell well, instead of focus on quality.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'm not sure how to feel about this. I love Pixar and all, but too much of a good thing is too much of a good. I hope this doesn't lead to a decline in the quality of their films.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I cannot stand the idea of giving Toy Story another movie. Literally had like, the best ending possible. It's really, really annoying when movies that had great endings get continued to just muck up the story.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I would want a sequel to Finding Nemo...but what exactly would it be about? I mean, the VA for Nemo aged, so its probably going to be like the new monsters inc and be a prequel from before Nemo was born or something. But I don't know how that'd work either, to be honest. It might also be set in the same world and be about other fish...but people who've been wanting the sequel wouldn't want that idea.

This might be a bad move, but this is Pixar. They'll obviously think of something like they did with Toy Story 3.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You are all idiots for complaining about stuff you haven't seen anything of yet. I know you might feel it might be your moral duty to wrap your 90s childhood up in pretty wrapping paper made of nostalgia, but newsflash: 99% of everything Pixar does is stellar. Get over it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well Monsters Inc 2 is titled Monsters University and is a prequel so that will be actually really great to explain how they got the doors and stuff (hopefully they do that).

Nemo 2? I thought it was just Nemo re-released in 3D. Unless there is a sequel then *dies of disappointment in pixar*

Toy Story 4? God.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No higher ups of Disney, TS3 was the end. THE END.

I'm fine with Monsters Inc. 2. There was definitely a lot in that world where expansion is definitely okay and actually welcome. Though I thought Monster University was 2.

Idk about Finding Nemo 2. I couldn't really deal with Nemo being lost the first time, so going through it again is an irritating thought.

Why couldn't they do "The Incredibles 2" Now I'd watch that.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I haven't read up on any thing about TS4 (is there much else besides us being told it's happening?) but is anyone else hoping for a prequel like MI? I haven't seen TS3 yet so I don't know if they touched on it further but it was mentioned that Woody was an old family toy so if they show Woody's back story with a previous owner and how he became a leader figure I think I could be down with that.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I swear there's a better market in movies that dont revolve completely around non-human characters. They should do more movies like Brave.

Not that those movies were bad, but enough already

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You are all idiots for complaining about stuff you haven't seen anything of yet. I know you might feel it might be your moral duty to wrap your 90s childhood up in pretty wrapping paper made of nostalgia, but newsflash: 99% of everything Pixar does is stellar. Get over it.

Because with movies, sequels tend to suck, nothing to do with the fact that they're movies from out childhoods.
Pixar makes excellent movies, but it looks like they're getting into a bad pattern. Cars 2 was pretty meh to a lot of people, and Brave didn't get that great reception either. And then they're announcing a bunch of sequels, which tends to be a bad sign for movies.
I'm pretty sure all of these will be good. But people don't want good when it comes to Pixar, they want excellent.

Idk about Finding Nemo 2. I couldn't really deal with Nemo being lost the first time, so going through it again is an irritating thought.

You didn't like Finding Nemo? @_@;
Is that even possible?

Why couldn't they do "The Incredibles 2" Now I'd watch that.

Now that.... must happen. Hell, I'd be fine with more than one The Incredibles sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back