• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Monster Blood Tattoo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

padlock

Awards
has anyone else read this marvelous series by DM Cornish? I'm willing to say that this iss my favourite series :)

I can't wait for Factotum to come out in September >.<

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I read the first, and while I did think that the entire new world and terms and all was admirable, it didn't work extremely effectively in the first. Maybe it set the series up, but I didn't find myself as into it as I'd hoped and been told I would.

Does the series get better after that one?

padlock

Awards
What did you think didn't work? I have to admit the way he has set up the world is definitely uniqe, but i think it is great :p The second book is a whol lot better than the first :) Some moght say it starts at the end, but if they did, then they realling wouldn't be "getting it" :)

definitely reccomended :D

Awards
I read the first one because my English teacher was a friend of the author. I liked it a lot, I thought the story was very refreshing and the illustrations were great. Never got around to reading the second one, although to be honest I haven't read anything for a while now.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
What did you think didn't work? I have to admit the way he has set up the world is definitely uniqe, but i think it is great :p The second book is a whol lot better than the first :) Some moght say it starts at the end, but if they did, then they realling wouldn't be "getting it" :)

definitely reccomended :D

I don't remember what it was I didn't like, I read it a while ago. The concepts were definitely interesting, and I did like the story. I just felt like the first book was setting up the rest of the series, and that it could become really good. It just didn't seem like it really got into the story as much as I would have liked.

If I can find the second though, I'm going to pick it up for sure, so don't worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back