• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monogram Series 2 Kingdom Hearts Series 3D Foam Key Rings!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire-Farron

Instead of bumping an old thread about the first wave, I'm just gonna make a new one. I haven't seen any kh fansite report about this so I assume it's fair game or that no one really knows about it? Anyways about a month ago I was hunting around on Monogram's website to just see if they had a wave/series 2 listed for their KH keychains yet and they do!
kingdom_hearts_series_2_-_rendering.png

Wave or Series 2 consists of:

Final Form Sora
Lexaeus
Vexen
Larxene
Zexion
Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Yen Sid
Anti-form Sora
Maleficent
and then Oathkeeper and Oblivion!

The website just lists them as coming soon so I don't know when they'll come out. The only other place I've seen them listed at is Gamestop which lists the price as $6.99.

It's nice we're getting a wave 2 and I'm happy Larxene is getting merchandise but I was really hoping for Naminé to be in this set. :')

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: News: Monogram Series 2 Kingdom Hearts Series 3D Foam Key Rings!

I'm so happy other characters are finally getting merch. ;~;

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Instead of bumping an old thread about the first wave, I'm just gonna make a new one. I haven't seen any kh fansite report about this so I assume it's fair game or that no one really knows about it? Anyways about a month ago I was hunting around on Monogram's website to just see if they had a wave/series 2 listed for their KH keychains yet and they do!
kingdom_hearts_series_2_-_rendering.png

Wave or Series 2 consists of:

Final Form Sora
Lexaeus
Vexen
Larxene
Zexion
Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Yen Sid
Anti-form Sora
Maleficent
and then Oathkeeper and Oblivion!

The website just lists them as coming soon so I don't know when they'll come out. The only other place I've seen them listed at is Gamestop which lists the price as $6.99.

It's nice we're getting a wave 2 and I'm happy Larxene is getting merchandise but I was really hoping for Naminé to be in this set. :')
Didn't know about it. Pleeeeeeease PM us in the future when you have news.

Awards

Wow, this is the first time I've ever seen Anti-Form Sora and the other members of the Organization get some merch. Yey~

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Damn! Is it weird that I want that Lexaeus keychain? (Lexaeus is so underrated)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

These are cool, but next time please let a staff member know so we can report it and credit you. Unfortunately our system isn't like it was years ago so we can't link new articles to existing threads.

Sorry for the convenience. Hope you'll understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back