• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

monkeybutt FC....Again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelOfDestruction

Waldo lover
Give me rep then I'll tell *gets Rep* Haha!sucker!
Again other members from last time are what they still are oh and you can join just post! Here is what is said last time

One of the best Mods out there who keeps these forums safe and make sure everyone is following the rules! Uh just post here and your in the club and Monkeybutt is our Presidents or whatever he wants.

Rules
No Spamming!
keep the chatting to a minnumum Thats all enjoy

President - MB
Vice preidents - MasterofOblivion,AngelOfDestruction,jump
Worshipers of MB - UnknownDawn, .:Raz:., Milkman, Master Heart, Gaara-sama AngelofFate, R4TM, TwilightMaster, ~{Mindless Insanity}~, mendia, AngelofAdvent, ozymandius, SuperEclipse, Randomizer, Time

Last edited:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
One of meh Favorite Mods! ^^;; ...I joined this lastime... What happened? o.0;; Anyway, I'm in! ^__^;;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
^ Easily the reason why T.T; ezzcuse my dumbness... We gotta keep it alive this time! ^^;;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
That Rymed... Monkeybutt alliance Never Silenced! ^^;; -walks around clapping, saying it over and over- ^^;;

Joe

Bronze Member
ummm......alrighty then, I shall just go now

-walks away from Josiah-

Joe

Bronze Member
-yawn- tired

so like is there anything specific you want me to contribute AoD?

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Lol... I'm not crazy Randomizer... .___.;; I swear I'm not.. Dooya think I am? Huh? Huh? HUUUUH? -Grabs Random's Collar- :cursing: xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back