• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Money Dating Alternatives?!?!?!(I.E. Dates with little to no Money)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onasi

Find a cheap theater, buy a cook book and learn to cook so you don't have to always eat out, have dates in areas like the park, invest in member cards for theaters/restaurants/ect, and if you can try to set up a system where you take turns treating each other to dates.

Goddard

I need to start dating again, or something to get me out of this depression. One night stands never really did it for me. I need to just actually try and date someone again. Anyway, with that said, I am not the wealthiest dude in town, so what are some good things to do with a girl that don't involve a lot of money, or no money, that would be even better. Any help will be taken and thank you.

Stay single. You're not going far when it comes to romance.

If you do ignore what I just said, download movies for free and watch them in your sofa.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
It depends what type of girl she is =/
its summer so something outdoors would be appropriate...
maybe just chill for a day and take stroll around your closest metro city. ( My Current GF likes to just walk mindlessly around NYC. We take pics and do other dumb shit but she seem to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back