• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moments you loved from Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamingdevotee

Hey all been a while since I posted anything, so I figured I would fix that by posting something fun for you guys to think about :D

Anyway what I was thinking about was just starting a thread where we can remember all of our favourite moments from Kingdom Hearts. This applies to any game in the series so spoilers warning and have fun.

So because I don't wanna be too obvious and pick a super obvious moment. One of my more favourite, more obscure moments was in Kingdom Hearts 2 after Maleficent saves SDG, but not the actual saving part but the part after it with Cloud and Leon. Leon get's all panicked about SDG and Cloud tells him not to worry because "those three aren't going down that easily."

I just thought this was a good moment because you sort of forget that outside of their silliness SDG are actually total badasses who have been fighting powerful enemies constantly meaning they are pretty tough.

Anyway that is my moment what is yours? Maybe something obvious, maybe something obscure but please let me know :D

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Might not be my favorite by any means, but the extended scene from Ventus' story where Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are at the Land of Departure and Terra talks to Ven about what qualities make a great keyblade wielder. It was one of the few times (or maybe even the only time) where I saw Terra be silly, light-hearted, yet endearing, and one of the few times I felt emotion for his character.

Also another great scene is the scene when Repliku is dying in Twilight Town and Riku consolidates him on the afterlife. Tear jerking and effective.

WaveK89

I would have to say the whole scene in Dream Drop Distance where Riku and Xehanort's Heartless talk before fighting.

Riku: "Consume the darkness, return it to light."
Ansem: "You can try."

It really shows how much Riku has developed in the face of Ansem.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Probably the KH 3D ending. I just...love...scenes where Sora and Riku interact and that was SO SWEET. ;~;
Oh, and every scene that includes Vanitas, but that's because I'm a heavy fangirl. <3

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
The moment in KH1 where Sora stabs himself with the Keyblade of People's Hearts to revive Kairi. It's my favorite moment in this series (and always will be), and cemented my all out love for this franchise. I'll always adore that moment.

Also... as much as I kind of hate KH2 these days, there's one section of writing in it that I really like: the half-way mark of the game.

There's not all good there, but the parts where Sora is torn between helping Leon and the gang or going to look for Riku and Kairi is really emotional, and as is Donald and Goofy's allegiance to Sora in that moment. It's a nice bit of character development, where Donald and Goofy go against their King's orders and decide to assist Sora in fighting alongside the Restoration committee.

And then there's the bit where Mickey finally remembers where he met Xehanort, where we see our antagonist (Xemnas) for the first time and Mickey goes after him, the battle of the 1000 Heartless... Sora somehow knowing that the redhead is Axel and that he's the one who kidnapped Kairi, him begging to see her... The revelation that using the Keyblade to slay Heartless is helping the Organization and Sora's inner-turmoil because of it...

In a game that had been kind of a disaster before this section, it's nice to have these beats in the story... And because of Blackdrazon, I think I'm starting to realize the rest of the game from here is also pretty dang good, too (especially the final level). It's really the first half of the game that's problematic.

All of the main story of Kingdom Hearts X. Just all of it:)

Jochira

Awards
well, I got 4 (I think I can put them in a top 4 order too owo) moments that I loved the most

1. at DDD, when Riku faces Ansem. that's the scene with my all-time fav line: "Consume the darkness, return it to light."
2. at Re:CoM, after you've finished Riku's final battle, when DiZ asks Riku which road he will pick

DiZ: "Do you mean the twilight road to nightfall?"
Riku: "No. It's the road to dawn.

3. Sora vs 1000 Heartless, it's not the actual fight, but everything leading up to it and the long cutscene that follows the fight
4. when Sora fights Ansem's final form (KH1), loved how Sora started off fighting alone, but then managed to rescue Goofy and Donald... it showed how big of a difference fighting alone and together with your friends can make

tsumigami

Baq6ydp.png

getting beaten up by proud/critical mode bosses. if it counts.

Dodi Dream

Probably one of my favorite moments in KH is when Sora and Roxas get to talk during KHDDD, I don't know, I find emotional that Roxas after all the bad things he passed, wanted to help Sora and said to him that it was right that it's Sora who can live his life, and at the same time I was really happy that Sora told Roxas that Roxas is Roxas. And I was hoping since a long time to see Sora and Roxas talk to each other without fight :)

Other moments I loved...
- Probably every cutscenes with Auron in KH2, because I just love Auron XD
- When Ansem the wise said sorry to Roxas, even though I'd prefer he said so also to Naminé because Kairi was there too :/
- The scene with Lea and Isa in BBS, especially when Isa told Lea that he cannot forget him. It shows that they were really good friend :(

There are so many moments I love about KH that it's hard to answer this question XD

ephemer

*breathes in* BOI

All the Demyx scenes, especially "Silence, traitor!" because I love Demyx and also in that moment we knew we were screwed. Shows that Demyx is loyal to the Organization and sets up later theories for me regarding where his Other is :3c
Vexen's death really hit me hard, I don't know why I like the scene so much, but there was so much desperation in his voice for someone with no heart, I think Prince did a really good job of voicing him.
Any Braig/Xigbar moment I love his voice a lot. And also that scene in BBS where we see Braig kinda lose his cool demeanor when M Xehanort is like "Buddy shut up" and points the keyblade at Braig's face. Man I just have something for villains getting wrecked, I suppose.
I love Larxene's va's, both Japanese and English, so whenever she appeared it was pretty fun.
Lea and Isa and the rest of the founding members in Radiant Garden.

And, of course "You're lucky Sora. Looks like my summer vacation is...over."

What we can garner: I have an unhealthy obsession with Organization XIII

Bonus: Ending of KH2 destroyed me emotionally.
Bonus Bonus: BBS when small Sora sheds a tear bc of Ventus in his heart. And when everyone looks at the sky and says "Sora".

Phew posting this destroyed me emotionally.

Gamingdevotee

Wow these are some great answers :D

I didn't realise people thought of so many of these scenes as so memorable compared to some of the bigger more talked about scenes lol

Oathkeyper97

The entire Aqua vs. Terranort fight, and all of the scenes surrounding it, is such a great moment for me. There's just a whole lot going on in terms of lore and characters. And DISMISS. Man, that song is awesome. Terra's theme, Aqua's theme, Destati, Fragments of Sorrow, and Fate of the Unknown all rolled into one song. Byootiful :p

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Yep, not one person has mentioned Xion so far (from what I read) xD

I was about to.

Other scenes I loved include:

• The scene that everyone doesn't know exists or forgets: Roxas' last mission in Agrabah. Easily the most powerful scene about Roxas' development.
  • Roxas teaching Axel to believe in Neverland.
  • Xion's End
  • Tron reaching out for Sora

Gamingdevotee

For what it is worth,

"My summer vacation is over." Is still one of the most memorable lines in KH2.

For me also though is the obvious

"Thinking of you, wherever you are."

Just makes me go full fanboy, cause of the nostalgia, man KH2 is awesome

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I was about to.

Other scenes I loved include:

• The scene that everyone doesn't know exists or forgets: Roxas' last mission in Agrabah. Easily the most powerful scene about Roxas' development.
  • Roxas teaching Axel to believe in Neverland.
  • Xion's End
  • Tron reaching out for Sora

Which scene is that again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back