• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moments: Birth By Sleep's Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I really don't understand why they chose to post an article like this so long after the game was released.

Awards
I really don't understand why they chose to post an article like this so long after the game was released.

They're doing the same with multiple games, picking moments from games in the past that stood out to them.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The first thing I noticed was Kairi's weird body shape...

There's not much to it. It's just saying "This thing was kewl" and doesn't go much into it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
They're doing the same with multiple games, picking moments from games in the past that stood out to them.
It's such a small little blurb that doesn't even seem to relate to the 10 year anniversary or KH3D though.

Awards
It's such a small little blurb that doesn't even seem to relate to the 10 year anniversary or KH3D though.

That isn't what they were going for, it's just this little feature they're doing.

Though posting it here is kinda.... ehhh.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That isn't what they were going for, it's just this little feature they're doing.

Though posting it here is kinda.... ehhh.

What's the feature about then? Just their favorite moments from each title in the series?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
That's what it seems like.

They just picked a moment from BBS and wrote about it. There's barely potential for discussion over the article.

Roro

Awards
The article was really short and my initial reaction to it was like "so...whats your point" but whatever I'm glad BBS got an article in the first place :p

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What's the feature about then? Just their favorite moments from each title in the series?

I don't think it has anything to do with the KH series. I think they're just picking out moments that stood out in several different video games in general, not just KH. At least, that's just what I think.

I don't understand why people find this article to be pointless... I mean sure, I guess it is in the end, but it's just meant to talk about how special this secret ending was compared to other KH endings, how it was a very emotional and tear-jerking secret ending that brought a light of hope. Which, really, this article took me back to when I first saw the secret ending to BBS and how teared up I was getting... the secret ending is deep.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I love this.
SoraTheyNeedMe610.jpg

"It's just... they really need me. Okay, Kairi. They need me. Get off my back!"

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I don't think it has anything to do with the KH series. I think they're just picking out moments that stood out in several different video games in general, not just KH. At least, that's just what I think.

I don't understand why people find this article to be pointless... I mean sure, I guess it is in the end, but it's just meant to talk about how special this secret ending was compared to other KH endings, how it was a very emotional and tear-jerking secret ending that brought a light of hope. Which, really, this article took me back to when I first saw the secret ending to BBS and how teared up I was getting... the secret ending is deep.

Yeah, it's not "pointless" per say but it's very lack luster considering what it's talking about. I read a way more detailed and emotional article written all about Hollow Bastion as a level.

I love this.

"It's just... they really need me. Okay, Kairi. They need me. Get off my back!"

"They really need me. I know I promised I'd share that Paopu with you but it's going to have to wait. I know I promised to see you every day but I have stuff to do. I-I know you wanna help but-but um. Listen, just stay home okay!"

axel95

Awards
The BBS secret ending was special for so many reasons. It set up what is going to go down in KH3, and the emotion of it!!! They could have done much better with this article, but I get what they are doing.

Arpack

Awards
Re: Женская тизерна

So do you guys think that sora will get a chance to ever save aqua?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back