• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MoM takes the hood off and underneath it is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
To be serious for a second. The theory bopping around that Demyx is the Master of Masters scares me. Demyx is a pure treasure and I don't his character marred by another "this character is that character" twist.

Phantom

The Master of Masters is Phooey, Donald's long-lost fourth nephew he accidentally sent to the past with his magic.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
To be serious for a second. The theory bopping around that Demyx is the Master of Masters scares me. Demyx is a pure treasure and I don't his character marred by another "this character is that character" twist.

The worst part is that now you can't even discredit it as fans being wild, not after Luxu.

Heck, people have been throwing around how Ava and Naminé have similar poses like it means something and I'm just here wondering who exactly am I to say they're wrong.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The worst part is that now you can't even discredit it as fans being wild, not after Luxu.

Heck, people have been throwing around how Ava and Naminé have similar poses like it means something and I'm just here wondering who exactly am I to say they're wrong.
tenor.gif

Remember when people theorized that Gula was Sora because they also have similar poses? At least that one was put to rest now that Gula is arou-ah, who I'm I kidding? He'll probably take his mask off and reveal he's Sora from another timeline or worldline or a replica of Sora or freaking whatever!

NO! ;A;

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
It's a copy of Versus XIII that gained sentience, and will not stop until the world realizes the power of Nomurian Shakespeare.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
You know whats weird? I never see anyone mention the Daybreak Town shopkeeper Moogle. Does no one find it weird him using a Book of Prophecies?

Veevee

Awards

If I remember correctly, there was one interview from the Back Cover time where Nomura said it's someone we haven't seen yet in KH. But what's in the past is in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to screw that over to make it Demyx because we still need to have Luxord and Demyx crammed into Ux somehow.

The Master of Masters is the Mark of Mastery award Terra never got, thus all his repressed "no pass" anger. It's Lingering Will, we've already seen Sora randomly being teleported to the KG from Disney castle which is due to Lingering Will's awesome plot traveling power which he has gained in the past so he could surrender to his fate of being the angry ghost of a dorky teenager.

GenoBois

I still hold out for Ava-Kairi myself. I also briefly thought about aqua being Ava due to Phantom/Anti Aqua clone ability that she shares with Ava.
We also didn't see the context of that epilogue scene, maybe it happening sometime in KH3.5 or whatever the spinoff will be called, especially since we didn't see anyone throw Gazing Eye in the ending so who knows.

GenoBois

tenor.gif

Remember when people theorized that Gula was Sora because they also have similar poses? At least that one was put to rest now that Gula is arou-ah, who I'm I kidding? He'll probably take his mask off and reveal he's Sora from another timeline or worldline or a replica of Sora or freaking whatever!

NO! ;A;
or maybe Gula's Data-Sora. gives him a use at least.

Obiewantsanipod

If I remember correctly, there was one interview from the Back Cover time where Nomura said it's someone we haven't seen yet in KH. But what's in the past is in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to screw that over to make it Demyx because we still need to have Luxord and Demyx crammed into Ux somehow.

The Master of Masters is the Mark of Mastery award Terra never got, thus all his repressed "no pass" anger. It's Lingering Will, we've already seen Sora randomly being teleported to the KG from Disney castle which is due to Lingering Will's awesome plot traveling power which he has gained in the past so he could surrender to his fate of being the angry ghost of a dorky teenager.

I hope it's not someone we've seen before. But with all the hype around MoM it would really take away from the "shock value" if it was just a new character. That being said, the "shock value" can be sustained if he was an iteration we haven't seen of someone that we have seen (Sora from the future or something, which oh dear god I hope not).

Anyway, I'm exhausted of replicas and this person is that persons nobody and this is that persons somebody and the monster is actually Terra and I don't know what. Nomura should keep things convoluted but move away from that. We technically have 3 Kairi's for f**ks sake. And 2 Ven's, one of whom can dual wield, so who knows who's heart is shoved up his a**.

Back