• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► MoM Highlights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
On my grind to gain the Platinum Trophy I accomplished another amazing feat.

Full Chained Vector to the Heavens Proud Mode

Final score was 8730044 A++ and a chain of 358 over 2 Sea-Salt babies. This also marks the first LV 15 song I ever full chained. It was tough work. Thankfully I can listen to this song forever and never get sick of it, so I had to full chain it on my grind to 50 full chained Proud songs.

Of course there is a headcanon for this one. After full chaining the song, Xion randomly vanished from Team Days. Axel and Roxas cried for hours thinking she was wiped from existence again. She actually just went to go buy some ice cream down the street, but forgot to tell them, and didn't know what they were crying about when she returned.

So I have 95% of the trophies. Only need 50 full chain Proud songs and complete all Proud songs and the Platinum is mine. I've done 41 Proud Mode full chains so far. I want that trophy!

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I've had a lot of fun with the game so far! There's plenty of highlights for me but for now I just wanna say how cool it is that the analog stick prompts in Let It Go match Elsa's magic on screen.

Say what you will about Arendelle in KH3 - this was a cool little detail for me!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
It is finished! The Platinum Trophy is all mine! Getting it was challenging. Especially trophies that require 50 full chain Proud Mode songs, and completing all Proud songs. And then there was the dreaded COM fights which force Proud songs with added tricks. Of Chirithy, how I almost wanted to destroy you. But through patience and practice, I did it all and obtained the Platinum. All the teams helped gain this honor after many harsh song grinding. My first 100% trophy PS4 game. New best highlight.

So how did my headcanon Melody of Memory story mode end you ask? Brace yourself.

Team Classic~The biggest KH scandal happened with them. While traveling through memory songs, Donald began to have a affair with Clara Cluck, and was the father of her eggs. In order to protect Daisy, Donald gave the eggs to Kairi hoping she'd hide them. Instead she had scrambled eggs for breakfast on the raft. Sora and Goofy agreed to keep this a secret, but never looked at the duck the same way again. Clara had other eggs and didn't tell Donald this time.

Team Days~They traveled through every world, eating ice cream of various flavors while sitting on iconic Disney landscapes. Once the Platinum Trophy was won, they returned home where Xion wanted a pet. Since they teamed up in a previous world, Axel got her Experiment 626 as a puppy, and he wrecked their new home. Axel and Roxas hate it, but Xion loves it, and her word overtakes both of theirs. So they keep him.

Team 3D~Riku and his Dream Eater pals saved Christmas, and delivered toys and sweet dreams to everyone in the KH universe via memory songs. However once the mission was over, Riku revealed the truth about himself. He wasn't Riku at all. He had been Repliku the entire time, posing as Riku. Meow Wow and Komory Bat could not tell the difference and accepted Repliku as the true Riku and friend.

Team Wayfinder~Ventus was promoted to Keyblade Master after spending time with Mickey for a hour. Terra was not. Despite this, Aqua and Ven still let him join the elite Keyblade Master club as a intern-Master, a term they made up to make him feel better. Aqua and Ven also got very addicted to the songs they mastered and constantly hummed the Mickey Mouse March everywhere they went. They now own both Land of Departure and Cinderella's Castle. Kairi came by and asked Aqua for training, to which the Keyblade Master told the egg-eater "No!"

And that's how my Melody of Memory adventure ended. Really fun game. I know it's unlikely but I hope for DLC so to have new stuff to master. For now I suppose the only thing left for me to do is try out Performer Mode.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
A HUGE highlight for me was that MoM actually made me better at rhythm games. I'm playing FF7r on Hard to get the Manuscripts, I did chapter 9 yesterday and got all perfects on the dancing mini-game (I even got the Dancing Queen trophy). I didn't have time to enjoy the spectacle of my Cloud's perfect dancing, but all I know is that I did horrible in my first play through 8 months ago

Last edited:
Back