• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mognet Discussions #1: Would you buy Type-0 on Vita?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
Same here, and if it is rumored that PSP games on the Vita will automatically take use of the second analog, that will be a godsend.

It's only automatic for certain games, but yeah, even not having to use that badly placed, uncomfortable nub is a blessing.

SpikyMooDy

This could be awesome actually. But I think if they released it on the Vita people in Japan will consider it unfair. Thus, Sqaure-enix will have to put it on Vita for the Japanese as well, correct?
Wouldn't it be just a waste of time making it on the PSP in the first place?

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
This could be awesome actually. But I think if they released it on the Vita people in Japan will consider it unfair. Thus, Sqaure-enix will have to put it on Vita for the Japanese as well, correct?
Wouldn't it be just a waste of time making it on the PSP in the first place?

I don't necessarily think so. Games get released on other consoles all the time. Hell, look at FF13 on 360? It's possible Japan will get an International version, and its likely we won't see it for 6 months anyway.

SpikyMooDy

Getting FF13 from PS3 to 360 is easy because the two consoles are almost the same. On the other hand, PS Vita is more advanced than PSP... So yeah.

Last edited:

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
WAIT WHAT? Are you serious?

I really want to start something here. :)

Why wouldn't he be serious? For years the vast vast majority developers weren't even able to make better performance games on PS3 than 360. It's only now that the Cell's 'unique' architecture has been figured out that the PS3 can out perform the 360. Even now, whilst it's noticeable, it's not a massive gap. That's why most games are multiplatform.

LucasDraleau

Back on topic: I will buy Type-0 whether or not it is on the Vita or the PSP. I really don't care what platform it comes out on. If it were to come out here on the PSP with all the control problems and get a poor review for it then I would prefer Type-0 on the Vita. If it does come out on the Vita and the second analog stick solves the camera problems then that would only leave one more major complaint: the Phantoma system, which is said to be being fixed. So if it does come out on Vita with all the problems fixed then it would be worth the wait, instead of it coming out on the PSP, getting criticised for the controls and people refusing to play it for those reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back