• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MODS: post here and i'll evaluate you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
come-at-me-bro-gymnist-RCEfkf.jpg

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
pls stephen tear me apart i need it aaahn~~

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i actually think every mod here is an A- except for four of them, and i would give them all D's or F's, maybe one is a C- but only because i understand why he/she is the way he/she is

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
It's weird how there's no democracy on this forum.... I don't know...like we get no say in who is a mod....it's all done 'behind the scenes'....so it's basically a dictatorship. Am I the only one who noticed this? Lol! :tongue:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Also when mods close threads it reminds me of the time Deng Xiaoping closed down the democracy wall back in '79.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
things the mods do:

have fun with life
enjoy themselves
have a sense of humor

but this only applies to a few, i like most, but i'm not trying to cause problems i just legitimately hate a few of you but only for a few legit reasons

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Also when mods close threads it reminds me of the time Deng Xiaoping closed down the democracy wall back in '79.

he was also neoliberal scum. fricking liberalization. i, for one, believe in a command economy instead of this freemarket of frivolous posting. maybe some internet gulags. death to memes long live putin!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
he was also neoliberal scum. fricking liberalization. i, for one, believe in a command economy instead of this freemarket of frivolous posting. maybe some internet gulags. death to memes long live putin!

this fucking guy right here man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back