• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

MODS: post here and i'll evaluate you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
  • Retired Staff
  • Academy Awards 2013
  • Le Artiste
pls stephen tear me apart i need it aaahn~~

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
  • Academy Awards 2013
  • Plum Goofy
  • Retired Staff
  • Mog Boss
i actually think every mod here is an A- except for four of them, and i would give them all D's or F's, maybe one is a C- but only because i understand why he/she is the way he/she is

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
It's weird how there's no democracy on this forum.... I don't know...like we get no say in who is a mod....it's all done 'behind the scenes'....so it's basically a dictatorship. Am I the only one who noticed this? Lol! :tongue:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
Also when mods close threads it reminds me of the time Deng Xiaoping closed down the democracy wall back in '79.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
  • Academy Awards 2013
  • Plum Goofy
  • Retired Staff
  • Mog Boss
things the mods do:

have fun with life
enjoy themselves
have a sense of humor

but this only applies to a few, i like most, but i'm not trying to cause problems i just legitimately hate a few of you but only for a few legit reasons

Solar

◂◂
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
  • Retired Staff
  • Academy Awards 2013
Also when mods close threads it reminds me of the time Deng Xiaoping closed down the democracy wall back in '79.
he was also neoliberal scum. fricking liberalization. i, for one, believe in a command economy instead of this freemarket of frivolous posting. maybe some internet gulags. death to memes long live putin!

Status
Not open for further replies.