• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mobius Final Fantasy - iOS/Android August 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Mine just downloaded and played it's opening, so it's working for me. Hella excitebike for this.

Lonbilly

Awards
I got lucky and apparently had enough room for it, which is curious seeing as how I haven't really deleted anything off my phone since I downloaded Brave Exvius, which I originally barely had room for to begin with.

I will say, as a lover of the combat of LR, it's so nice to have something like this portable. Or hell, even just something that is letting that battle system live on.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So even after just like five minutes of playing I can already tell this would have been a much better game on a handheld or home console. It's fun but with many systems it has going on, it is clear that initially this was not being made for phone.

*port begging*

CyborgHD13

Awards
So even after just like five minutes of playing I can already tell this would have been a much better game on a handheld or home console. It's fun but with many systems it has going on, it is clear that initially this was not being made for phone.

*port begging*

Handheld would be my pick tbh. I just finished tutorials and I think it would feel so much better on something like a 3DS.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

*port begging*

Seems like a game that would have done well on Vita.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I can't deal with overloaded smartphone games either. Maybe there'll be a port one day.

Andromeda

Really? I thought it fit perfectly on iOS. It's a little choppy in game play, but it's also really overwhelming. I love that it feels like an actual game and not just button smashing even tho that's really what it is.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Really? I thought it fit perfectly on iOS. It's a little choppy in game play, but it's also really overwhelming. I love that it feels like an actual game and not just button smashing even tho that's really what it is.

I've honestly left the game on auto and it pretty much plays itself. Only prroccupying thing about auto is that your character doesn't heal until he reaches like a fourth of his health.

sephydark

Awards
Tbh I'd really like Mobius FF on steam in the west too. It's just way too involved for how I usually use my phone, which is to game while I'm doing something boring at the same time. But on my computer Mobius would work well as a short break from whatever I'm doing.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;-caKrjPA6qo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-caKrjPA6qo[/video]

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
https://twitter.com/SquareEnixUSA/status/824390207596138497
o37r83r.png

Lonbilly

Awards
I stopped playing awhile back due to phone storage issues too, so it's nice it'll be on Steam. Hope it's being reworked to use controller/keyboard. Don't really like the idea of it being mouse-based since it was a touchscreen game.

I heard the microtransactions got really out of hand on the game, however, so I dunno how I'll feel about that on the Steam edition.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I run through the game and had a lot of fun, until I reached the 3rd sector in Midgar and had to fight the job classes doppelgangers.
They were so much BS, I'm considering dropping the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back