• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mmorpg!? - Secret movie related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to dawn

Call me crazy here. But as soon as I saw the secret movie at the end of KH2, It dawned on me that this "Keyblade War" could be a basis on an MMORPG based on KH...

Reasons i thought this...

-Keyblade WAR <- could be a form of PvP

-The shadowed figure <- could be reffering to you, like FFXI draws you in as its YOUR adventure.

-The main keyblades (Kingdom Key, Mickeys key and Way to Dawn) classes? like light, dark and twilight..

Just wondering if anyone else thought the same..?

ultima238

that be kind of cool to be able to pick which of the keyblades you wanted and they give different powers

NiteHawk

Intresting theory and never thought of be4, but it seems highly doubtful...

The_Way_To_Dawn

That is a far-out theory, but I second the thought that it'd be cool. But unless they could find a way to make the battles flow smoothly in real-time, it would be sorta lame. However, playing as a denizen of twilight and randomly killing folks from the light and dark realms would be great. We should petition for this at some point.

snowbunnie

it sounds...lame >.> since KH series is just.....really a good story....not just random hacking away (well maybe a little).

Raynax

road to dawn said:
Call me crazy here. But as soon as I saw the secret movie at the end of KH2, It dawned on me that this "Keyblade War" could be a basis on an MMORPG based on KH...

Reasons i thought this...

-Keyblade WAR <- could be a form of PvP

-The shadowed figure <- could be reffering to you, like FFXI draws you in as its YOUR adventure.

-The main keyblades (Kingdom Key, Mickeys key and Way to Dawn) classes? like light, dark and twilight..

Just wondering if anyone else thought the same..?

That is exactly what I thought exept like the 3 knights were the last 3 surviving players or something, and all the keyblades on the ground ment that all the other players died and only their keyblades remain...

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
mmorpg is bad for these reasons

1. the servers would be crowded, since kh is very popular
2. everyone would have keyblades, you dont need a brain to know try to name 3. 3. mmorpgs cant have story lines, try to find one that does(diablo doesnt count)
4. you could just get like 10 high level friends and beat the game in 4 hours

well? anything good about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back