• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mmo kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kh mmo or no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
*Dark_destroyer* said:
pluse there is like 50 mmo's already out, i dont think we need another one

Yea definately, and I love mmos, dont get me wrong, but a kh mmorpg?? nahh.... prefer the linear story, but thats me.

gjkc4204

who would U be random keybearers (reminded of crossroads in secret movie) maybe U could fight the keyblade war
but yeah its a bad Idea with WOW(world of warcraft) out there an all KH is best as an action RPG

MMO: massive multiplayer online

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
gjkc4204 said:
who would U be random keybearers (reminded of crossroads in secret movie) maybe U could fight the keyblade war
but yeah its a bad Idea with WOW out there an all KH is best as an action RPG

MMO: massive multiplayer online
OH...Thanks...XD..and I agree with you...your character choices would be very limited..I would think....Besides...Kh is fine as it is..you dont need 1000 other people online with you yelling CURE ME DAMNIT...DONT JUST STAND THERE!!!..lol...and Nomura...just wouldnt do that to us...( I hope)...I think if anything they should start off slow and make..a two-player KH..( I dont know how that would work..put and RPG two-player game sounds nice)..

C

Charlie

I think for a short amount of time-it'd be a pretty fun idea to have multiple amount of players swinging keyblades with this game online-But afterawhile it might get just a tad bit lame when playing suddenly becomes the biggest thing next to the Star Wars galaxy online in the process.

*Dark_destroyer*

twilight town eating salty sweet ice cream :D
Kawaiikousuke said:
OH...Thanks...XD..and I agree with you...your character choices would be very limited..I would think....Besides...Kh is fine as it is..you dont need 1000 other people online with you yelling CURE ME DAMNIT...DONT JUST STAND THERE!!!..lol...and Nomura...just wouldnt do that to us...( I hope)...I think if anything they should start off slow and make..a two-player KH..( I dont know how that would work..put and RPG two-player game sounds nice)..

that is very good, i was thinking of almost the same thing, *Gives Kawaiikousuke a cookie*

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
*Dark_destroyer* said:
that is very good, i was thinking of almost the same thing, *Gives Kawaiikousuke a cookie*
YAY A COOKIE!!!!..*eats cookie*..MMMMMmmmmm...good..lol..I WANT MILK NOW!!!..WAAHHAA!!!..<---me and my pointless spam..lol....BACK TO TOPIC!!!
MMO+ KH=BAD....XD

gjkc4204

and classes, races,jobs
but runnung through all the disney enviroments w/ people would be neat
but still no khmmorpg
(8 letter acronym ha)

brainy_pigeon

I don't think there should be a KH MMORPG. That doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Then again, I don't play MMORPGs.

VirusCoreHacker

a mmo kh would be a good game..even know.....it would be weird......or
"Every1 Luves mmo's...if they make kh a mmo..every1 will luv kh.and kh will be the best video game ever...and we will take over the world..mwhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back