• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mistranslation [No KH Promo--No New Screenshots]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
KHInsider.com

Yes, the news is true, the future Kingdom Hearts games will not be making an appearance on the DVD that comes with the Gemaga December 2007 magazine. Instead, an article has been published in the magazine itself that merely talks about the various TGS trailers Kingdom Hearts presented.

The fault is not ours, as KH-Vid's made a serious error in translating the Gemaga blog article, but we'd still like to apologize for raising false hopes.

I, for one, am quite disappointed. No new screenshots, either.

Quoted from Maiki's blog (the person who corrected KH-Vids; she actually purchased the magazine):

Bought the magazine. I was right; there's nothing new on both the KH games and Fabula Nova Crystalis and there are no trailers. (In fact a full list of all the titles in the DVDs can be found here) They only have some in-depth descriptions and speculations made from the TGS trailers in the Squenix-centric article. There are also no new screenshots. You're not the only one disappointed.

Quite upsetting, yes. But KHInsider.com will give you the trailer information when we get it, not that it will tell us anything new.

Many thanks to Maiki's Blog and KHU, who, in turn, corrected KH-Vid's mistake.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, I'm not surprised. Well, we still have Jump Festa to look forward to. And if not there...eh, patience is a virtue.

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well Jump Festa is better than nothing (I know I've repeated this a million times)

Seftrex

Meh, I didn't think there would be. But atleast the Jump Festa will... do something with our Appettite (If its spelt wrong I don't care, I have finished my Dr Pepper)

Last edited:

Wingring

Meh, I didn't think there would be. But atleast the Jump Vesta will... do something with our Appettite (If its spelt wrong I don't care, I have finished my Dr Pepper)

Jump Vesta sounds great anyway we have to wait a month really but this wait will be worth it for sure, if so who agrees

Charlie K

Back in Business
Jump Festa Will be better for KH. I mean think of it, KH is all surprises and ect. soooo Jupm Festa will help KH...I geuss.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Too bad there'll be no new info,screenshots and videos,but hey!Jump Festa'll take place in less than two months,and we know how fast time flies by!

The Luna Divider

Is Jump Festa in February? If it is then we sure get an announcement because i readed an article on KHinsider or kingdomhearts.com that there would be an announcement in February next year.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
:cursing: Dang it! I was looking foward to seeing those videos. Guess we have to wait for Jump Festa. They better have some new info at Jump Festa. The info has been REALLY slow lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back