• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missions for December 3 - December 24 (Heartless, Trial, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Missions for May 15th - June 5th (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

Well, the letter X is pronounced in many ways. There's the familiar /ks/ sound, like in taxi and Roxas. There's also the Spanish way of saying it, just like the proper pronunciation of Mexico, the English word loch, or the German name Bach. Sometimes it's also pronounced like /s/, like that football player Xavi or the saint Francis Xavier. Heck, the word Xerox demonstrates two methods of pronouncing the letter; the first X is pronounced /z/ and the last, /ks/.

So it's not too strange if Xemnas is pronounced Zemnas and Xion, Shion. And to make things even more interesting, the Japanese word for the element and noble gas of xenon is actually キセノン kisenon.

X is a complex letter, indeed. OKAY I'LL STOP HERE I'M SORRY

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards
Re: Missions for May 15th - June 5th (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

Ahaha, KH devs are just playing with our minds again! :D
Sooo, by figuring out which way the X is pronounced in a certain character's name we can figure out his nationality! XD And then make some fanart with them and their respective national accessories! Except I'm really bad at drawing D:
Eh? Why are you apologizing? D:

jRPGFan

Awards

Well, seeing as other people don't want to talk to me, here's another doublepost update :p

UPDATE:
● Added Raid Boss Daily Missions (June 2 - June 8)
● Added Damage Contest (June 2 - June 8)
● Added Chirithy's Orders (June 6 - June 8)
● Added Guilt Target Missions (June 2 - June 15) (Guilt Target Heartless will be added as soon as possible)

Aaaaand I think that's all for now. I'll be deleting the old missions come June 2nd so that it will be just a bit less messy in the OP

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Re: Missions for May 15th - June 15th (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

You know, it hadn't really clicked with me that most of the RB missions since the new year or so had been called "Chirithy's Orders." They even made it a bit of a story detail when they first did that by having some generic dialogue from the tabby but I hadn't realized they had kept doing it. None of our other missions seem to "come from" anywhere (I assumed they were coming from our Union), and the story missions that come from the cat are usually notable, and kind of surprising when they happen (Snow White, the Darkball mission, that one time he posted a mission to the Agrabah noticeboard just to say "Look at this cliff, this cliff is impooortaaaaaant! Or at least it will be once they finally update the gaaaame!"). So why have the cat point out the RBs?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Re: Missions for May 15th - June 15th (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

So why have the cat point out the RBs?

Probably because the LUX from the RB's are important to our Union since our Union leaders need the LUX(light) to keep the Darkness from growing stronger, even though the Darkness is still growing stronger regardless since the past 2 Crystal of Light events cause of that possible shady Moogle. D:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

You know, it hadn't really clicked with me that most of the RB missions since the new year or so had been called "Chirithy's Orders." They even made it a bit of a story detail when they first did that by having some generic dialogue from the tabby but I hadn't realized they had kept doing it. None of our other missions seem to "come from" anywhere (I assumed they were coming from our Union), and the story missions that come from the cat are usually notable, and kind of surprising when they happen (Snow White, the Darkball mission, that one time he posted a mission to the Agrabah noticeboard just to say "Look at this cliff, this cliff is impooortaaaaaant! Or at least it will be once they finally update the gaaaame!"). So why have the cat point out the RBs?

For now I'd think that they are just solely for aesthetics. It could be a foreshadowing to something else, though, as you said, which is an interesting observation. Had there been any "Chirithy's Orders" mission that doesn't involve killing Raid Bosses? If there hadn't been any (i.e. missions from him are not random), it's possible that Chirithy (or his higher-up) is involved in something.

I know his existence is currently non-canon, but what's the alignment of this cat, anyway? His actions and lines makes one suspicious of his true intentions...

Oh... and may I suggest you make use of line breaks? XD

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I suppose I can, but I'm not feeling linebreaks in that one. It doesn't really make sense to put in a line break unless I change the subject at least a little, which I hadn't really done. I introduce my point, I reinforce my point, I restate my point. I could break it up for the sake of aesthetics but that's just now how I was taught to write.

It's the parantheticals that make it too busy, I think, not the line breaks. I'll try to just talk less in general if that helps. Shorter paragraphs, less digressions.

Last edited:

Nial

Awards

I know his existence is currently non-canon, but what's the alignment of this cat, anyway? His actions and lines makes one suspicious of his true intentions...

well, we know that our existence is tied to his, so i don't think it's anything bad for us... and he does want us to keep the Light safe (as we've seen with Snow White, the strongest light in that world), so i dunno... the only thing really shady to me is how they are using our lux, because if its used to keep the darkness in check and it keeps growing, then there's something wrong with the whole thing :O

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Probably because the LUX from the RB's are important to our Union since our Union leaders need the LUX(light) to keep the Darkness from growing stronger, even though the Darkness is still growing stronger regardless since the past 2 Crystal of Light events cause of that possible shady Moogle. D:
Wait we got that CoL collector thingy from the Moogles. Does that mean the Moogles work together with our Union Leaders?
the only thing really shady to me is how they are using our lux, because if its used to keep the darkness in check and it keeps growing, then there's something wrong with the whole thing :O
Yeah someone had that idea a few months back too... Or maybe the Darkness is just growing to fast...

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Wait we got that CoL collector thingy from the Moogles. Does that mean the Moogles work together with our Union Leaders?

You mean the "Light Draw Bangle"
I'm pretty sure the Moogles are not working alongside our Union Leader(s), but they do benefit from our Avatar/Player in various ways since it does call us their "favorite customer".

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

You mean the "Light Draw Bangle"
I'm pretty sure the Moogles are not working alongside our Union Leader(s), but they do benefit from our Avatar/Player in various ways since it does call us their "favorite customer".
Yeah Light Draw Bangle. So if they wanted us to collect "special" kind of Light and it doesn't go to our Union Leaders, what do they do with it?

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Yeah Light Draw Bangle. So if they wanted us to collect "special" kind of Light and it doesn't go to our Union Leaders, what do they do with it?

Well we do still have that 6th Follower and he/she hasn't made an appearance yet other than being known that there was 6 in the story bit from December and only 5 become the Union Leaders, so we can assume it's that person, especially since the "???" person says "Their mission and our goal happened to be the same, that's all."

What they do with it, is unknown to us for the time being. ._.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I worry we won't get any main plot story for a while if they focus on the two remaining starter worlds in future updates, hopefully we'll get some Daybreak Town updates in between world updates. Hopefully stuff that answers some of these questions, or at least moves in that direction.

Or they could advance the plot during the Disney story, I'd really prefer that but don't expect it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'd love for them to introduce Enchanted Dominion and Beast's Castle like they intended, but I guess with so many things left unfinished, that'd be pretty unlikely.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

I worry we won't get any main plot story for a while if they focus on the two remaining starter worlds in future updates, hopefully we'll get some Daybreak Town updates in between world updates. Hopefully stuff that answers some of these questions, or at least moves in that direction.

It would be nice to get the next map area(s) for Daybreak Town, a few Union story missions relating to it and then a few Disney story missions to set us up for the next section of a current world and or introduction to another world, kinda like what they did with the reveal of Daybreak Town and Olympus Coliseum, this i wouldn't mind, but monthly updates for story missions... -_-

I'd love for them to introduce Enchanted Dominion and Beast's Castle like they intended, but I guess with so many things left unfinished, that'd be pretty unlikely.

It's kind of unlikely to introduce any of the 2 worlds at the moment, since our current worlds(besides Dwarf Woodlands) are still incomplete, and Olympus Coliseum being a tournament type of story missions doesn't necessarily need an update every time, but having PvP still floating around as a rumor since Dev notes implied a picture of it as well, i can say 50/50 or they could add random AI Avatars that act like the Player auto AI with customized HP'ed R+/SR/SR+ decks that benefit with the Keyblade they use to fight against you for certain missions in the tournament story missions, which i would like instead of actual PvP to be implemented. ._.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I did say myself that it's pretty unlikely with all the unfinished content we already have.

kreezy64

Awards

anyone know what the keyblade used in the new missions will be? with the venom spiders

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Still Starlight, as far as I'm aware of. Probably it would only change after the Venom Spider.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

anyone know what the keyblade used in the new missions will be? with the venom spiders

Starlight is the Keyblade for the new missions, though i wish it was Olympia like before. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back