• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missions for December 3 - December 24 (Heartless, Trial, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Re: Missions for May 12 ~ 18

Yeah... after taking another close, hard look at the rewards, it really doesn't seem that they are worth the number of enemies we need to defeat. Well, sure, rewards are rewards, but holy dang hotcakes, even Gargoyle missions only require you to defeat at most 16 of them.

I'm currently looking at the list, thinking, "Are 25 Mog Medals really worth the trouble of defeating 15 Carp Streamers?" But alas, if we want to have a chance in claiming the rewards from the second part, then it has to be done.

Well yeah the first part rewards are decent.... in response to their required mission kills, which i do hope the second half is a lot better in terms of rewards, but if anything it'll be just like the first set with slightly more kills for a semi decent reward list. ;_;

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards

Yeah, more AP Up's and SR YS's. :D
I was about to shout 'WHERE?', but then it hit me you were talking about the second half... :D dumbdumb Yuki.
Yeah... after taking another close, hard look at the rewards, it really doesn't seem that they are worth the number of enemies we need to defeat. Well, sure, rewards are rewards, but holy dang hotcakes, even Gargoyle missions only require you to defeat at most 16 of them.

I'm currently looking at the list, thinking, "Are 25 Mog Medals really worth the trouble of defeating 15 Carp Streamers?" But alas, if we want to have a chance in claiming the rewards from the second part, then it has to be done.
Riight? The lvl 11 ones are the worst. "Spend 75 ap to get 7 mog medals, woo!"
I'm seriously thinking of not doind them at all D: I guess I'll just focus on the Carp Streamers and Common Soldiers for the time being... *hoping kupos won't be at dem Windup Leaf Cake's side* >_>

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Riight? The lvl 11 ones are the worst. "Spend 75 ap to get 7 mog medals, woo!"
I'm seriously thinking of not doind them at all D: I guess I'll just focus on the Carp Streamers and Common Soldiers for the time being... *hoping kupos won't be at dem Windup Leaf Cake's side* >_>

They are beginner-level missions after all, and ones that are the least rewarding.

I have barely even touched the Leaf Cake missions. I had only killed two of them for the trial missions. The number that you have to defeat is astonishingly high. Even though there's that Peter & Wendy that's up for grabs, in the end, I really don't think it's worth the time and AP spent in killing that many Leaf Cakes.

And let's hope that Roxas SR+ is not at the very end of the second part of Leaf Cake mission series! It's unlikely, but I've seen some strange things...

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

They are beginner-level missions after all, and ones that are the least rewarding.

I have barely even touched the Leaf Cake missions. I had only killed two of them for the trial missions. The number that you have to defeat is astonishingly high. Even though there's that Peter & Wendy that's up for grabs, in the end, I really don't think it's worth the time and AP spent in killing that many Leaf Cakes.

And let's hope that Roxas SR+ is not at the very end of the second part of Leaf Cake mission series! It's unlikely, but I've seen some strange things...

Most likely will be in the Level 444's and 555's second half missions and the end of the Common Soldiers second missions. ;_;

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I do hope the second half comes out next week and not the week after (they have given us second-half missions with only one week to do them, it's not out of the question).

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

I do hope the second half comes out next week and not the week after (they have given us second-half missions with only one week to do them, it's not out of the question).

Yeah, and i had to rush to clear most of them out before, still couldn't do the level 444 missions back then, but now it might be somewhat easier. ._.

YukiYashaH

Awards

I was gonna say it's highly unlikely for them to give a SR+ in the begginners set but... we've all seen things here, right D: They could just very well make us kill 100 for Roxas SR+ >_> I'm not doubting anything right now...
But I have to agree with Zeke there \/
Most likely will be in the Level 444's and 555's second half missions and the end of the Common Soldiers second missions. ;_;
... I really think we're gonna have at least 3 Roxas on the 555's missions and at mooossst 2 for the 444's missions. Hadn't thought about dem Common Soldiers, but it's a possibility too.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

If I have to guess (not that I don't want it to be correct), two at the second half of Armed Warrior mission series, and one at the end of the second half of the Carp Streamer one.

There were three Xion and Axel cards available for grabs in their respective mission sets (with another Xion being introduced shortly after her mission set had ended), so probably we're going to see three Roxas cards as well with the possibility of another Axel being made available.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

If I have to guess (not that I don't want it to be correct), two at the second half of Armed Warrior mission series, and one at the end of the second half of the Carp Streamer one.

There were three Xion and Axel cards available for grabs in their respective mission sets (with another Xion being introduced shortly after her mission set had ended), so probably we're going to see three Roxas cards as well with the possibility of another Axel being made available.

If another Axel card show's up, well i'm dropping everything i'm doing just to aim for that. :cool:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Preferring R+ over SR+ is your prerogative, but do note that an SR+ card at level 65, without even being LCed, are almost always better stat-wise than unboosted HPed R+ cards.

bankai8299

Awards

the reason it's my prerogative is i've been high purifying r+ cards and recycling for sr medals i'm trying to get a armored ventus or normal ventus also i sadly can't even fight the sr+ heartless if they do unless they put it in the common soildier because it takes me 90 ap just to kill 1 carp steamer

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Well I'm excited for this Guilt list, because these three Orichalcums will give me another set of 8, which means I can fully upgrade whichever low-level Keyblade (Three Wishes or Treasure Trove) comes up next. I'm almost done! And that means that soon, I can never care about Guilt again. *contented sigh*

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Well I'm excited for this Guilt list, because these three Orichalcums will give me another set of 8, which means I can fully upgrade whichever low-level Keyblade (Three Wishes or Treasure Trove) comes up next. I'm almost done! And that means that soon, I can never care about Guilt again. *contented sigh*

Even after doing your keyblade upgrades, the guilt list is still important because of the added damage needed to help with the team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back