• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missions for December 3 - December 24 (Heartless, Trial, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jRPGFan

Awards
Hello and welcome to my Mission Thread! :)
As the name suggests - this thread is all about the new missions that Square-Enix keeps throwing at us and of course the delicious rewards that we get from completing them! :3
Here are some explanations for new people and for some of you that might've forgotten what's what :)
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, if some of you don't know or have forgotten what those skills are about, then you should probably visit
Zeke's Skill and Moogle Stamp Guide :)

For quick navigation purposes - here is where I posted my latest update on one of the last pages of this this thread

And from here begin the weekly missions:

========================================================
Weekly Updated Event and Campaign Missions
========================================================

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please don't forget to check with Weekly Updated Event and Campaign Missions first - if there are Mission with the same name as in this section, then it means that Standard Weekly Missions are overruled by the missions above!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Re: Missions for May 12 ~ 18

Looks like the upper two levels of the Upper Advanced chain have vanished off the list! Also there's a level 30 with no prize where the 7th entry should be. (The misssions are: Lv 200 for a Captain Hook SR+, and Lv 200 in 5 minutes for a Yen Sid SR+).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

How I feel when I see a Card Medal as a reward:

i-need-dis-cat-1024x366.jpg

jRPGFan

Awards

Looks like the upper two levels of the Upper Advanced chain have vanished off the list! Also there's a level 30 with no prize where the 7th entry should be. (The misssions are: Lv 200 for a Captain Hook SR+, and Lv 200 in 5 minutes for a Yen Sid SR+).

Probably rushed i guess?, He'll edit it when he has free time from work.
Huh? Wha-? D: I could have sworn that there were there while I was adding it D: Will edit now, thanks for pointing it out :)

How I feel when I see a Card Medal as a reward:
[...]
Do you feel "whazzis you giving? eeew, get that away from me! D:" after you get them? Because that's what usually happens afterwards :D

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Do you feel "whazzis you giving? eeew, get that away from me! D:" after you get them? Because that's what usually happens afterwards :D

Dang, we all know that feel! If that happens, sometimes I just go "Eh, it's not what I want, but I'll take it anyway", and other times, "I DON'T WANT THIS. WHY." :p

Anyway, thanks for the mission list, yeah! :D

Quartz

Awards

Thanks J! My team's an active one this week so we'll be busy.

jRPGFan

Awards

Whew, it's been kinda busy at work lately, but I can finally sit down and make the list of new missions. I guess I will take Solo's example and just update the OP with new stuff and delete the old... or put it in a spoiler or smth. Anyways, I should be done with the list in a few hours :)

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Whew, it's been kinda busy at work lately, but I can finally sit down and make the list of new missions. I guess I will take Solo's example and just update the OP with new stuff and delete the old... or put it in a spoiler or smth. Anyways, I should be done with the list in a few hours :)

Ok, that's great, thank you jRPG. :)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Yeeeaah, holy hotcakes! Take a close look at the beautifully ridiculous conditions for the trial missions! Seriously, defeating an Armed Warrior in one turn probably requires all of your Combo Plus to activate on top of equipping boosted Key Art cards.

Thanks again for updating the list, J! And putting the tables in the spoiler might be a good idea so as to save space. It will be reduced in size, though...

Tigerruss

Awards

It reminds me of way back when they gave something like "KILL 200 10 AP heartless on a specific world in 1-2 days!" Only this is worse because literally only those with the best decks (including skills) can complete it.

Edit: I just thought of the worst mission possible. "Kill x enemy with a single card" or "Kill x enemy with 2 cards." Though that would be possible for some of the lower AP heartless, I think it is absolutely unreasonable for 15AP heartless and higher.

And I doubt the devs will get any ideas from that idea of the worst possible mission.

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards

What I would like to know is the actual number of people that can actually complete those trials. No seriously, 2?
Almost done with the lists, just the next Guilt Target ones remain. Will also try grouping mission by their type with spoilers, see how it looks and maybe make the changes to the OP if me likey :)

EDIT: Well, finished 'em, whee~ So, um, yeah, spoiler tags. Please do tell me what you people think about it - whether I should keep it, modify it somehow or revert to the full view :)

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards

Thanks for the lists, J! You're za best :3
I liked the tabs at first, but me being lazy as I am, I didn't like having to scroll right to see dem prizes.... I think without them would be better, but don't take me too seriously, okay? D:

jRPGFan

Awards

Thanks for the lists, J! You're za best :3
I liked the tabs at first, but me being lazy as I am, I didn't like having to scroll right to see dem prizes.... I think without them would be better, but don't take me too seriously, okay? D:
You're welcome, Yuki, thanks for the kind words! T^T
Hmmm, scroll, huh? I wonder if it has to do with your screen resolution or with the site's skin. Do you have blank space on each sides of the posts? If you do, then you might want to try to change the site's theme to a "Fluid" one, instead of "Fixed"

Nice layout change for the missions, i like it, Thanks jRPG. :D
You're welcome Zeke! :) Guess it should've hit me sooner - after all I do visit your thread :D
Hmm, so it's 1-1 for now. I also wonder how many people actually know about the "Fluid" skins

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Ahh, this is a much better look! Thanks for making it more navigable and pleasant to view. :)

And I just don't like the fluid theme because it conforms with the width of your screen. I don't like wide reading spaces, and since my screen is wide, I keep the theme at fixed.

SoraNoRyu

I like the spoiler view, too, it makes it easier to skip over the sections of missions I Won't do/ have already done.
It also looks a whole lot cleaner and you can find specific mission lists faster.

As for those riddiculously hard missions, I think Square is actually curious to see how many people can do them, too. Much like the missions to defeat Raid Bosses within a certain timeframe, I have the feeling the whole point of those missions is for them to see what we can actually do and adjust future missions according to the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back