• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mission hardest to get 100% complete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destructionaga

Nearly every friend I talk to who has this game says that they never beat it. Well, it is the hardest boss in the game. I had to get to level 90 before I killed it. Seems to me like a superboss, like Sephiroth.

Trimms

The Dustflier is just a pattern and once you realize it you can beat him without taking damage really easily.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The Dustiflier was pretty neutral for me. Not the hardest mission or the easiest.

Jakek9

The Dustiflier? Really? You people found it hard?
Wasn't that hard, nor was easy. BTW< I finished the game at lvl 52. So....Ya, The Dustiflier was more of a cation thing.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The Dustiflier? Really? You people found it hard?
Wasn't that hard, nor was easy. BTW< I finished the game at lvl 52. So....Ya, The Dustiflier was more of a cation thing.
Pretty much. Not to mention Dustflier had the same attack pattern, so once you get hold of that, he's pretty easy, you just have to be extremely careful, because one screw-up, and you're dead.

TigerLilly

the wonderland mission where you had to take out the pink flying thing in the maze. omg i hated that i couldnt ever hit it and i just wanted to die

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Well,I didn't really have any ones that were hard "hard",but I had trouble wuth the emblems/shadow globe ones.I could't jump high enough or I'd always hit the wall :p

CelestialNeko

Hmm, what about that mission where you had to fight two bosses in Wonderland, that mission was a bitch but I managed to finish it in one go. Yeah, I kill one of them and it is dazed and then I go to kill the other one (I love the Rage Gear) and next thing I know, the second one resurrected the first one, I was like... WTF?! THIS IS NOT DIABLO 2 WITH THE DAMNED FALLEN AND FALLEN SHAMANS!

And there is always the damned Emblem Missions, which can get annoying at times, I have never managed to get 100% on any of them.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
αsiя;4608028 said:
im gonna have to go with
to kill the six giant monsters in twilight town
i think it was day 354 or 353 im not sure
it was hard to kill the dustflier

What he said.The dustflier was the only hard one.It's moves were repetive,but I got imapatient fighting him.It took to much time.

Silfarion

I personally didn't find the 6 bosses of Twilight Town that hard, just annoying and takes a lot of patience. What I really hated was any emblem missions, you miss one step and you have to do all over again for 100%.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I used to think it was the Dustflier mission, until I realized how easy (albeit long) he was once you got him to go into the alcove where the stairs and the door to the station are. Once I got there and got him to follow, it was easy; just had to be on the other side of the stairs while he did his flip attack, and his hitting the ground attack doesn't work at the top of the stairs. So it just took patience and wasn't as difficult as I thought.
So I'm going to say the emblem mission in Twilight Town, where it takes friggin forever to be able to glide to that one above the stairs WHILE the green circle is still around it. >.>

Silfarion

I used to think it was the Dustflier mission, until I realized how easy (albeit long) he was once you got him to go into the alcove where the stairs and the door to the station are. Once I got there and got him to follow, it was easy; just had to be on the other side of the stairs while he did his flip attack, and his hitting the ground attack doesn't work at the top of the stairs. So it just took patience and wasn't as difficult as I thought.
So I'm going to say the emblem mission in Twilight Town, where it takes friggin forever to be able to glide to that one above the stairs WHILE the green circle is still around it. >.>

LOL, yeah, that was quite annoying. It took me about 10 tries to succeed.
I HATE EMBLEM MISSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
LOL, yeah, that was quite annoying. It took me about 10 tries to succeed.
I HATE EMBLEM MISSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. I still have not gotten Sora because of these darn emblem missions. =/

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
for my game he can touch you there even if he is no where near u

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
That mission where you have to team up with Xion in Twilight Town and you have to collect Organization emblems and fight the Avalanche.
One of those missions in Agrabah where you have to collect hearts.
Any mission that involves getting emblems.

Jewelielie

Website
jewelielie.deviantart.com
Any emblem collecting missions were a pain for me, especially at the beginning when I had trouble getting use to the DS controls (poor Roxas would zig-zag endlessly 'til I got the hang of walking in a straight line. XD) I didn't like the emblem collecting in Neverland either, simply because the controls. The one in Twilight Town got me so frustrated, and Xion teleported above me half the time and knocked me down lower in my glide to get that impossible emblem got me so mad. |D;
Chasing missions were a pain as well, like the one in Wonderland and Neverland.

I beat the Dustflier on my first rematch (I like completing missions 100% first-go if I can, and while doing that mission I was unaware of it's power when I went to find him. >_>; I freaked when I died in 2 seconds.). I think I was level 64 when I refaced him. He's easy, but you have to be very careful and it takes a long time. =\

riku_kicks_butt

For me it was scouting the cave at agrabah. not really hard. But it took me hours to realize all i had to do was jump down into the darkness. I thought itd make me die. and i never died on there. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back