• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mission Crown List?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Does anyone know if there's a list out there, somewhere in the internet, listing the exact number of Mission Crowns returned by each Mission during your first victory in each mission? Everyone seems perfectly happy saying "It's from 2-9 and bosses are worth more" but I'm looking for specifics.

Caxinuld

Awards
From my experience playing the game, in multiple worlds, stages such as the 'collecting hearts or emblems stages' tend to have 3 crowns for completing it the first time, the Darkside in Twilight Town gives you 4 crowns and I don't think it increases beyond that point, but I haven't played Agent or Master ranked missions yet. I do remember that the Infernal Engine boss gives you 8 crowns, but I'm not sure about the other bosses or missions I have missed.

EDIT: I started a new profile just to play through the missions again and so far, Twilight Town missions 7-9 give 3 crowns and missions 11-14 give 4 crowns. If you survive the endurance mission in The Castle That Never Was, you get 4 crowns. I will either edit this post again or make a new one when I find the new amounts.

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member
Although every mission as a set number of crowns, I think they are listed under the mission summary, if you reaply them then you will earn 1 crown per mission you replay, and you have to do this in order to unlock every single panel on the moogle shop.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Unfortunately, the English mission summary only credits 1 Crown to every single mission in the game, except those missions that return 0 crowns (Mission 00 and Mission 37). Specifically, the Rewards tab says:

Solo: Finish the mission to win one crown.
Multiplayer: Place first to win one crown.
Bonus crowns are also awarded the first time you meet these requirements. The bonus varies between missions.

It's strikes me that the Rewards tab was supposed to have different numbers, but it looks like it doesn't? I'm not sure if that's a problem with the translation or if it's a problem with every version.

Hirokey123

Awards
IIRC...

all mid boss missions are 4 crowns, all big story arc bosses (like infernal engine and leech grave) are 8 and all regular missions are 3.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thanks Hirokey, I might be able to work with that - though it's going to mean identifying all the midboss missions, one at a time.

I know that the numbers are supposed to come to 320 Crowns if you complete the entire game and get in first place in every mission in the process / play solo. I hope there aren't any discrepancies.

Caxinuld

Awards
all mid boss missions are 4 crowns, all big story arc bosses (like infernal engine and leech grave) are 8 and all regular missions are 3.

You got that correct.

I know that the numbers are supposed to come to 320 Crowns if you complete the entire game and get in first place in every mission in the process / play solo. I hope there aren't any discrepancies.

If I remember correctly, KHwiki.com and KHwikia.com say that the amount of crowns you can get is 358 if you complete every mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back