• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing torn page

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I've got four of them. There should be five. I know where they're all supposed to be found. I've just checked these all these places twice. No chests, meaning I've already got them. That leaves the dalmatians. I've got 66 of them, no new gift when entering the dalmatian house. Is my game glitched? Has this happened to anyone else?

EDIT: Problem solved. My bad. This is the first time I'm playing the game in ten years. I totally forgot that the pages turn into items and disappear from the inventory! I did have all five pages, but one of them had already been turned into an item. This thread can be locked/deleted! Sorry! :p

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Pongo and Perdita will only give out gifts for every 10 puppies returned home, so unless you've rescued 70 puppies, they won't give you a new prize box. But that's irrelevant, seeing you should have obtained the Torn Page from them for rescuing 50.

Could you please list down the places or chests you believe hold the Torn Pages? I'm not doubting you, but it's good to double-, or perhaps triple-, check things before coming to conclusions. I was missing one, too, believing that they all should have been in chests or given by Pongo and Perdita, but it turned out that there was one on a bookshelf in Finkelstein's lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back