• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing Puppies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Underhill

I've done all the trinities and found all but three puppies(which are in Hallow Bastion). My problem is that 43-48 aren't showing up as found.

okhi12

Awards
Sorry to ask, but are you absolutely sure you have found them?
Note that the puppies locations are different in the original KH1 and the Final Mix version. If you're following a guide or checklist of sorts for the original KH1 when playing Final Mix (or the other way around), it can lead to some confusion, it is quite common. If that's the case, check again.

Here are the locations for each version according to the 99 puppies article on KH wiki.

43, 44, 45: Neverland.
In a corner of the Clock Tower (original KH1)/ Use Trinity Detect on the Deck (KH Final Mix)
46, 47, 48: Agrabah
Chest at Palace Gates; High Jump and Glide required (original KH1) / Chest in Hidden Room; use Trinity Push in the Hall, or High Jump and Glide (KH Final Mix).

I hope this solves the problem, if it doesn't, then it must be a bug.

Underhill

Sorry to ask, but are you absolutely sure you have found them?
Note that the puppies locations are different in the original KH1 and the Final Mix version. If you're following a guide or checklist of sorts for the original KH1 when playing Final Mix (or the other way around), it can lead to some confusion, it is quite common. If that's the case, check again.

Here are the locations for each version according to the 99 puppies article on KH wiki.

43, 44, 45: Neverland.
In a corner of the Clock Tower (original KH1)/ Use Trinity Detect on the Deck (KH Final Mix)
46, 47, 48: Agrabah
Chest at Palace Gates; High Jump and Glide required (original KH1) / Chest in Hidden Room; use Trinity Push in the Hall, or High Jump and Glide (KH Final Mix).

I hope this solves the problem, if it doesn't, then it must be a bug.
Thank you so much, that's probably the issue

Back