• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing dalmatians 43, 44, 45

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jolly.od

as i state in the title the dalmatian puppies at the neverland clocktower arent there. I really dont feel that its worth going back later to defeat the phantom just to get them so ya. Anyone know if this is a bug or if square enix is trying to make me sit on a nail cause they think its funny?

-Roxas-XIII-

Re: missing dalmatians 43, 44, 45

The location of those puppies was moved in Final Mix in order to allow someone to get them without having to beat Phantom. The new location of puppies 43, 44, and 45 is from the white trinity mark on the deck of Hook's ship.

wolfshadow

I'm actually missing 97, 98 and 99. Any knowledge as to where this ones at? I've practically opened almost all chest in HB.

Edit: Nvm, just found it!

Last edited:

SkittlesKH94

I'm actually missing 97, 98 and 99. Any knowledge as to where this ones at? I've practically opened almost all chest in HB.

Edit: Nvm, just found it!

Where is that chest because I cannot find it and it is driving me crazy!!!!!!! It is the only i have left to do in hollow bastian before going back to olympus to finish hades cup then doing optional bosses then end of world level. Please do not say high tower because there is no floating chest in high tower and the one that was there had a gummi block in it not dalmations so please tell me where it is

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Where is that chest because I cannot find it and it is driving me crazy!!!!!!! It is the only i have left to do in hollow bastian before going back to olympus to finish hades cup then doing optional bosses then end of world level. Please do not say high tower because there is no floating chest in high tower and the one that was there had a gummi block in it not dalmations so please tell me where it is
It's in the lift stop that's accessible from the great crest.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Actually, puppies 97, 98, and 99 are located at the Lift Stop accessible from the Library. You'll need to first completely solve the bookshelf puzzle; once you return the purple book to where it belongs, the bookshelf will reveal a secret passageway. The chest is atop a floating platform in this area.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Actually, puppies 97, 98, and 99 are located at the Lift Stop accessible from the Library. You'll need to first completely solve the bookshelf puzzle; once you return the purple book to where it belongs, the bookshelf will reveal a secret passageway. The chest is atop a floating platform in this area.

Yes! Solosis is right, and I'm glad he corrected me. I was looking at the right lift stop but reading my map incorrectly.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The first time playing through Final Mix this confused the hell out of me. I did the ENTIRETY of the clockface before realising that the puppies were not there.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Aero upgrade is really too good to pass up if you ask me. Besides, by completing the quest, you'll be rewarded with many nifty items, so I don't see any reason why you should not.

Ventus_

Awards
as i state in the title the dalmatian puppies at the neverland clocktower arent there. I really dont feel that its worth going back later to defeat the phantom just to get them so ya. Anyone know if this is a bug or if square enix is trying to make me sit on a nail cause they think its funny?

As pointed out there are no longer Dalmatians at the Clocktower due to FM switching some Dalmatian and Gummi Block locations.

Never did find all the puppies...is it worth it?

Probably the best reason is to unlock "Deep Dive" though I am trying I have yet to do so myself as I need to clear the Hades Cup, haven't completely Jiminey's journal and am still missing a few Dalmatians. You also need at least 51 puppies if you are interested in locking 100 Acre Wood as this is how you obtain the final torn page (which also counts towards "Deep Dive", because another requirement is to seal all keyholes).

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member
99 dalmations is worth it. I am still to play KHFM but I always collected them in KH because getting all of them you have access to upgrade your wind spell (Aero to Aerora (if you had not opened the chest with it in Neverland (I don't know if in FM it's on the same place) or Aerora to Aeroga). This is always the first reason for me to gather them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back