• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing D-Link for Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Are you talking about Pete? You get him by going to a random Command Board and when you land on a summon block that will summon either Captain Justice or Captain Dark, you get the D-Link.

Gram

Banned
Awards
if its pete you get it when you summon captian justice or dark on a summon panel.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Are you talking about Pete? You get him by going to a random Command Board and when you land on a summon block that will summon either Captain Justice or Captain Dark, you get the D-Link.

I've read that quite a few people got Pete on the Deep Space board so i'd go there(i'll try there later too. xD).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ven's D-links are: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Terra, Aqua, Peter Pan, Zack, Pete, Cinderella, Snow White, Stitch, and Vanitas.

But you're probably missing Pete. There's a chance you'll get it after summoning him when you're playing Command Board, the one in the start menu, not the Mirage Arena.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ven's D-links are: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Terra, Aqua, Peter Pan, Zack, Pete, Cinderella, Snow White, Stitch, and Vanitas.

But you're probably missing Pete. There's a chance you'll get it after summoning him when you're playing Command Board, the one in the start menu, not the Mirage Arena.

isnt the last one only during ven's final fight with vanitas?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I've read that quite a few people got Pete on the Deep Space board so i'd go there(i'll try there later too. xD).

From my Ven and Terra games, I got Pete on other boards. I don't quite remember which ones but I know they weren't Deep Space, and it actually took me a while to get him, even though I summoned him countless times on other boards.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
From my Ven and Terra games, I got Pete on other boards. I don't quite remember which ones but I know they weren't Deep Space, and it actually took me a while to get him, even though I summoned him countless times on other boards.
I got vens on the honeypot board

Awards
YOU don't necessarily have to summon him. If another character does, you just have to pass them and have him follow you.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
YOU don't necessarily have to summon him. If another character does, you just have to pass them and have him follow you.

This part is right, for me I know I did this with one of them, and all you have to do is actually win with Captain Dark/Justice.

I summoned them so many times, but I only got them once I won with them still in action.

Rexy

Bronze Member
This part is right, for me I know I did this with one of them, and all you have to do is actually win with Captain Dark/Justice.

I summoned them so many times, but I only got them once I won with them still in action.
you don't have to win with him, you just have to make shure he appears, it can be you summoning or another charcater, but if CJ/CD appears only once with one character, its yours

Awards
you guys dont have to land on a captain justice/dark panel you can just run into someone with him, and the he starts following you. thats how i got the d-link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back